You may have already heard about the Wakfu Animated Series Kickstarter campaign from our earlier article on the subject. Since our last update, there's been some big changes... read on to find out more...

As a matter of fact, the Wakfu Animated Series Kickstarter project has (thanks to great support of our Backers and Fans from all over the world) unlocked all of its main stretch goals! This means that Season 1, Season 2, Mini-Wakfu and a whole heap of special episodes are all going to be dubbed into English!

Now, if all goes as planned, we will be forming partnerships with broadcasters to bring this series to many different English-speaking countries around the world. And if the project can reach $400,000 CAD, yet another special episode will be created and dubbed into English!

So how does this news affect you?

This is the final weekend of the Kickstarter. Which means that this is your last chance to get the entire WAKFU animated series in English on Blu-Ray, and for the incredibly reasonable price of just $40 CAD / $37 USD / €27 EUR. And did we mention that this price includes shipping to anywhere in the world? And an exclusive t-shirt? And a PDF of two Wakfu artbooks?

This deal will go away forever on February 19We will not be offering these Blu-Rays for sale after the project comes to an end, so your time is limited!

Head over to the Kickstarter project page to find out more and look at the other great pledges. There's even more artbooks, exclusive posters, special figurines and other amazing rewards waiting to be snapped up, but it won't last much longer!
deandip - Member - 14 February 2014 22:56
Also there's a $13 CAD add-on for the season one OST. The shipping alone for buying the wakfu single disc of "Sur Tes Pas" from the U.S. costs more than that.

Don't miss the chance to experience the awesomeness of the Wakfu anime!
Multimediapanda - Member - 14 February 2014 23:10
What Deandip said! This is a spectacular value!
Drelkag - Member - 15 February 2014 09:49
Can't wait until they get here!
ThyHolyOverlord - Member (+) - 15 February 2014 10:11
SAAABIIII! why did you make me all curious by calling the title: " WAKFU Animated Series: Final Stretch on Kickstarter!" while the final stretch is still locked? sad

I actually thought you announced the 7th stretch goal T_T

On topic: 70k remaining for the new episode, i think we can make it biggrin
Uiasdnmb 15 February 2014 13:17
Backed even though I don't have a Blu-ray player.
I wonder why you didn't make seperate new announcing that every backer also gets SMUG DUCK sticker, I think that enough would make people back the project!
drakey2000 16 February 2014 09:08
If Deandip is in then im in on it too. biggrin
ThyHolyOverlord - Member (+) - 16 February 2014 12:29
Uiasdnmb|2014-02-15 13:17:01Backed even though I don't have a Blu-ray player.
Y, i believe Ankama isn't even aware of its gloriousness, smug duck should become a pet!
Kitteah 17 February 2014 22:00
I am planning on adding an extra bluray(gift) and soundtrack for myself before this ends, the last goal is so close, and seeing it jump the last few days makes me think it will get met!
Fingers crossed! smile