FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I think the best rogue revamp is here "lets discuss"

By JonTurk - MEMBER - April 06, 2020, 23:44:09
i will share spells,connection etc. soon..
2 -4
Reactions 7
Score : 113

Man I feel like a need a college degree to understand how bombs will work 

5 -1
Score : 223

Trust me, you do need it.

0 0
Score : -2402

duplus|2020-04-07 05:52:05

Zumo-Atlantico|2020-04-07 03:04:47

you dont need a degree, tell me which part you did not get then i make it clear and what could/could not you imagine from picture? 

JonTurk|2020-04-07 09:21:46

duplus|2020-04-07 05:52:05

Zumo-Atlantico|2020-04-07 03:04:47

you dont need a degree, tell me which part you did not get then i make it clear and what could/could not you imagine from picture? 

and i wuld like to say that if yu keep up creating multi accounts ,Ankama can ban your account LUL just saying no cry..
1 0
Score : 2039

squints really hard

jonturk but how do *bombs* do damage? do we only use powder wall now?

if we need a minimum of 5 powder and 1 control to place a bomb, why does a bomb consume 11 powder to be placed?

Also, your graphic is confusing at best and just... there isn't actually much substance *here*. You have no spells, no connections, no passives, no anything... just maybe half of how you think bombs should work... you need more substance before you suggest stuff my dude.

Also, have other people check your graphic, please, so that you can make sure it's readable. Because it's not very readable.

Secondly... ankama does not ban for people making multiple accounts. You play on remington you should know those people multi-box all the time, lmao.

Anyways... work with other people to make your graphic more readable. As someone with training in graphic design and composition, this hurts a little. The rogue images barely contribute to anything important, the bomb images are, okay, though, what is level 135 bomb or powder, which you don't mention, at all? Level 135?

Also, at the beginning, you say "bombs are not powder pouches" and then later, you say, "Bombs are sack of elementaless powder", so like...? That's confusing, because those two sentences directly contradict each other.

Also, really, like, this isn't enough substance for a suggested rework- IT'S A START! Honestly, it's a start, but you need more. You don't even share how you really do damage with bombs, and again, no spells, no passives, no really anything here. Please make a more readable graphic and add more substance to this rework so we can actually understand how this would work in action, rather than in half of a hypothesis.

2 0

@LOKA yes i agreed some of your point but it is being really hard to prepare all these graphics and spell explains at once while im spending my lifetime for other vitals and works.
picture is huge but webpage made it small so i can suggest you make your "web page zoom %125" or 
left click image to copy its "picture link" to read from screenshare site.
first i know explaining hard to me but you should know that...
This game doesnt allow 6 rogues to play at same group because of bombs.

My suggestion is allowing 6 rogues to play in same group and you know default rogue is hard to protect bombs at rounds. My suggestion is removing bomb throwing limit in turn and supports an auto-protect bomb with a condition of course..

i m confused a bit how to seperate powder pouch and powder sack meanings to you..

Rogue or Rogues in a group starts with 0 powder in their own personal "bomb sacks".
Bomb sack is a spell in spell bar.every rogue has got own sack. Powder pouch is a common powder pool.
Powder pouch is a tool however panda has got a liter sign for their barrel.
Rogue may exchange unused 1 ap for 1 powder from Pouch button to own bomb sack.
or Rogue may exchange max unused ap for amount of powder by skipping turn.
But, to place a bomb ,rogue must save up min 5 powder into powder sack and 1 control of course.
Rogue throws max 15 level bomb.with passive 20o if rogue has got more than 15 powders in their sack.
Rogue throws unlimitless 15 level bombs if they have got enough powder in bomb sack spell.
examples:
if a rogue saved up 45 powder by 45 unused ap. Rogue can throw 3 amount 15 level bomb(s).
or if rogue has got 37 powder ,rogue can throw 2 amount 15 level and 1 amount 7 level bomb.
or if rogue has got 33 powder ,rogue can throw 2 amount 15 level only. 3 powder will be saved up in sack.
Of course must be a limit to place bomb in battle zome and powder pouche will be limiting it.
Because each unused ap exchange will decrease powder amount from pouches. 
if Rogues which are in group has got 135 powder, that means there is 0 powder left in powder pouch.
if Rogues which are in group has got 0 powder, that means there are 135 powder left in powder pouch.
Of course there can be a passive to increase liter of powder pouches for 20 level bomb passive.

i hope this explain made it a bit clear and about element and powder , i will explain them soon
but i should say it, powder is a tool to create bomb and powder will be a tool to damage and powder will be a tool to buff or debuff targets
and powder will be a tool to collect from spot.powder will be a tool if a bomb sack left the battle.
i hope this is fair enough explainin for day. i will explain spells and connection and probably you will like it.

1 0
Score : 5863

As I can see, the idea is: Bombs don't have an specific element, they need Powder to be summoned and once they explode they leave Powder on the ground (similar to what Rogues used to do back in the beta) which Rogues can gather to fill their pouch aaand continue summoning more bombs.

I mean, it does sound more interesting than just summoning the bomb and waiting for it to grow, but also this eliminates all the process of powering-up the bomb and playing strategically which,imo, would be a step back.

1 0

Bluhen|2020-04-07 20:13:14
As I can see, the idea is: Bombs don't have an specific element, they need Powder to be summoned and once they explode they leave Powder on the ground (similar to what Rogues used to do back in the beta) which Rogues can gather to fill their pouch aaand continue summoning more bombs.

I mean, it does sound more interesting than just summoning the bomb and waiting for it to grow, but also this eliminates all the process of powering-up the bomb and playing strategically which,imo, would be a step back.

@Bluhen i m really tired to protect my bombs with ap ,already direct attacks are  expensive and when you think weird mechanics for each 200 level mob. meh.. even if i protect my bombs ,that mobs area attacks will remove them and i will waste my 3 or 6 ap each round with barbed  fire and without any damage on mobs or heal on myself. already targeting range is weird,your element kinds are being wekest for mob resists. etc. this current revamp killed rogue..And the wworse is your area attacks and powder may damages you or your party allies more.. 

BTW bombs get elements if you connect with them with earth,air or fire.
Direct attacks assign elements in detonation time. there is no detonate spell in my revamp.

1 0
Respond to this thread