By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Questions about Rogue and skill points

By Evoker2202 - MEMBER - May 15, 2019, 03:47:20

So I started playing Wakfu with my friends about 3 months ago.
At the start I felt like I had a lot of damage because of that PIERCING SHOT, but now it looks like I'm useless against monsters because my damage isn't really good.
I'm writing this post to ask some questions about where I should put my skill points and to know if I'm not investing them correctly.
So, first question: do bombs count as distant damage? If so, should I invest on distance mastery instead of area or that doesn't even make sense?
Second question: should I use more skill points in Dodge or initiative?
Third question: should I use any bomb instead of the fire bomb because I don't really find the others useful.
I mean, I'm close to getting the boombot so maybe that will help my damage.
I love the rogue, so I don't want to change my class.
If any high level rogue could help me I'd be really happy.
Thank you (☞゚∀゚)☞

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 138

so most rogues go melee/single because bombs will always do melee unless you have the distance passive on (which is a bad passive), and single  target because it has a higher base damage. most people go fire and earth bombs for more damage but they also go fire and air bombs for flexibility.  Bomb rogue is the best rogue. 

1 0
Score : 35

Thank you! So it's better for me to use more than one type of bomb?
For example, fire and Earth?

0 0
Score : 4986

Evoker2202
So I started playing Wakfu with my friends about 4 months ago.
At the start I felt like I had a lot of damage because of that PIERCING SHOT, but now it looks like I'm useless against monsters because my damage isn't really good.
I'm writing this post to ask some questions about where I should put my skill points and to know if I'm not investing them correctly.
So, first question: do bombs count as distant damage? If so, should I invest on distance mastery instead of area or that doesn't even make sense?
Second question: should I use more skill points in Dodge or initiative?
Third question: should I use any bomb instead of the fire bomb because I don't really find the others useful.
I mean, I'm close to getting the boombot so maybe that will help my damage.
I love the rogue, so I don't want to change my class.
If any high level rogue could help me I'd be really happy.
Thank you (☞゚∀゚)☞

Bombs always count as melee damage unless you have the Scope passive

Dodge is probably more useful as rogues are usually fragile, unless you focus on the air branch.

Your choice, fire has the best damage while air is the cheapest, whatever works for you.

Your main source of damage is the combo mechanic:
Each turn and when certain spells are cast on the bomb (blam, boot) it gains points of Combo.
Each point of combo increases the damage of the bomb by 10%, it also amplifies the damage of any other bomb of the same element that exploded at the same time (all the combo on all of them is added up and applied to each explosion)

Evoker2202|2019-05-15 15:09:15
Thank you for answering my thread!
Do you think the Scope passive is good?

Well you are sacrificing 1 passive slot for the power to be able to use long-range spells improved by your mastery and forsaking most of the air branch.
So I guess it's good for earth-fire rogues
1 -3
Score : 35

Thank you for answering my thread!
Do you think the Scope passive is good?

0 0
Respond to this thread