By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

3 bombs or 3 detonation?

By JonTurk - MEMBER - February 02, 2019, 18:43:00

maybe rogues can play together if this is a solution.
Rogues throw their unelemented bombs without limitation but explodes as air -fire-earth ( a water detonation in  passives to heal around of bomb)
5 wp rules of P.shot is annoying and it is a secret cooldown for 7wp rogues...

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 5019

That would be even more op, each rogue throws a bomb then the last one detonates them all

0 -1
Score : -51
the last one wont bomb all bombs.They will be able to explode theirr bombs with an elemented detonations.detanations can get higher costs as bombs like air 1 ap eaarth 2 and fire 3 ap. you will be free to throw a unelemented a bomb in your turn for (1 ap)  because when 1 rogue  throwed air bomb(which is 2 ap) ,other close combat cant cast air bomb to use ruse or evane spells and sometimes you need to spend 1 or 2 wp to cast p.shot because i dont understand why i cant cast p shot before 5 wp or why do i haave to fill my spell bar 2 or 3 elemnted bombs while 3 elemented bombs damage  have got same damage values, per 1 ap is 20 for elements..i meant if you use air bomb which is 2ap you damages 21 and for earth 3 ap is 41 and fire 4 ap is 61...as you see 1 ap gives 20 damage for element kinds..it is meaningless to sign bombs by elements to me..if you think rogue is an OP class ,i m ready to watch your pvps on bfs against an 190 lvl osa or sram if you will play with your bombs ofc..btw bomb can decrease resists for 1 turn instead of higher combo damages and teal some mp wp or range which is useless against dungeons..
1 0

The point of elemental bombs is the debuffs they inflict when exploding (-WP, -MP and blindness respectively) and the firewalls they form

Also the limit on elemental bombs is 3 per element per team, because otherwise you could get chains larger then 3 which would be OP.

And yes piercing shot sucks, it's because it was op before so they nerfed it into the ground.

0 -1

whats your real level for rogue? because your all replies are like an abondoned rogue player that you have not play as rogue anymore.
1-Bomb specialities dont work on most of boss and mobs.
2-Your bomb hp damage wont be 21 41 or 61 ,these values has been setted for 2ap,3ap or 4ap bomb costs.this values can be 11 21 31 ,after that new bomb system will be ok if 9 bomb on area.
3.Already you can throw max 10 bombs in area if "gears" allow it or if opponents allow your bomb survive with their aoe.
4-you need 4 rounds to throw 10 bomb if you can survive .
5- i am not against 3 limits for team per turn.im against 2 air rogues cant use air bombs at same turn cause of assigned elements. 3 unelemented  bomb limit per turn rule can work in my suggestion.
6-p,shot is not op if you  think about  OSA summons  or  other classes hp steal or resist buffs or while using their rear masteries easily on their luck charactistic.. rogue has not got any of them.

0 0

1. Yes they do, maybe it's just your willpower that sucks, removing WP is actually really good on some bosses
2. bomb damage increases exponentially with the number of bombs in a chain explosion, because each bomb's combo multiplier is added to every bomb's explosion, that's why having more then 3 of the same element would be super op
3. yes but again only 3 of every element (excluding boombot bombs, those don't count for some reason) and if your oponent spends all their ap killing your 2 and 3 ap bombs, that's completely worth it (just don't leave your bombs in an easy to aoe patern and only kick them together when you plan to detonate them)
4. you need 3 rounds to throw 4 bombs of the same element, this is intended, otherwise you would need just one high combo bomb and you could summon 2 more on the same turn to triple it's damage 
5. Again, this would allow people to summon 3 bombs of the same element every turn which would be op due to the combo mechanics
6. Um, barbed fire has 100% lifesteal and links generate armour with a passive

0 0

@Cody5 it wont be OP if my suggestion is real. My point not to buff or debuff rogue.My point is removing 3 elemented bomb from spell bar to use other spells and save spell bar from bomb mess and allowing to use a bomb freely for other rogues in group. As i said it can be limited for 3 bombs per turn for rogues in group,At least they can use 1 bomb at combat without chaging their spell bar because other rogue's bomb will not be cooldowned with an element if other rogue uses a bomb.
As i said if you think rogues are OP share us a real pvp video against other classes to give you a right..

cody5|2019-02-13 09:42:14
But just the fact that you could summon non elemental bombs would be op, since all bombs would chain with eachother.
I do agree that any rogue summoning bombs makes other rogues unable to use them is stupid, they should just fix that

in the end , you "understood"
0 0

But just the fact that you could summon non elemental bombs would be op, since all bombs would chain with eachother.
I do agree that any rogue summoning bombs makes other rogues unable to use them is stupid, they should just fix that

0 0
Respond to this thread