FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Earth/fire aoe rogue help?

By i7kim - MEMBER - December 29, 2016, 16:40:32

Can anyone help me with a earth/fire aoe build?
I'm currently sitting at lvl 115 but I do such lack luster dmg. It's also hard to hit multiple enemies with crossfire because of the weird shape or the hit. should I be using minesweeper for the control and range? should I be using boom bot for the bigger aoe but less dmg?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3998

extended shots from boombot+boombot extender passive are considerated single target damages,so if you're distance aoe rogue,it won't work,but if you go distance std rogue,you can do nice extended shot,at the price of less bomb damage

minesweeper is a very good passive for your purpose,as long as you don't make an use of firewall,its a huge plus to have around

crossfire is in fact a very bad spell,the only good use is when an ennemi is too far away and in diagonal to you,since it kinda offer as much range as piercing shot,its way too situational to be worth picking

blam in the other hand is a very nice spell and easy to land,you should play around it more often

0 0
Score : 1750

I'd say cross fire is better than Blam but thats my 2 cents.

0 0
Score : 80

oh interesting. So does foggers cybot extension count as single target as well?

0 0
Score : 1173

Hi, what you need to understand, is that an earth/fire rogue, is basically a mono-earth damage type.
The fire spells will not be used other than in extreme situations(iceberg cracklers for ex). The bombs are not to be exploded, you build a firewall(preferably 4 bomb long), and use it for passive skill boost in crit chance and sheer damage. Tho, admittedly, there are times when I had used bombs, like in wa final battle when the boss was invulnerable. My personal spell build was like this:
all earth spells + barb+claw - wich were used rarely, when I needed to get closer to sth, or pull sth to me - +roguery(air switch costing mp), a single bomb(usually mp debuff one), a fusillade, boombot and detonate. If you feel like using that 2ap shooter from earth branch you can swap it for a second bomb, but man, you'll find yourself wasting ap on killing thing's that are one leg in grave. It's a splendid finisher if anything.

Now, about Blamm or cross shot, both have their uses imo, it depends on your skill with positioning yourself.

0 0
Respond to this thread