FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

rogue distance or st for end game pve stuff

By RainyNight September 21, 2016, 18:33:15
Reactions 22
Score : 1173

Now that I think my rog is somewhat mono earth xD

I went with dist + std, and now am putting some of them points in aoe with next levels.

I use all 5 earth spells + 1 bomb(switching between mp and ra debuff on occasions), the wire and claw for some control/movement, roguery for positioning and boombot+fusillade+detonate.

And I do enjoy it quite a lot I have to say.

0 0
Score : 483

Umm as a st rogue, I help my team a lot with the -90 crit resist (whole round) on most bosses/targets that I can reach, which if I prepared and buffed with extra AP(Rogue Master to 14/ Fusillade/ Feca's glyphs ) I can do really awesome damage in one turn with repeating rogue master few times, don't forget slap shot is only 2ap, and 2nd cost of it is awesome tongue all that if I didn't crit is awesome, but if I crit it will be another -90 crit resist in my current turn, and it's really good self healing way tongue

but well if I can't reach the target then I use piercing shot and pulsar or machine gun, and I hit good enough

All this without even mention fire wall for 100% crit and final damage, which is deadly if I did use it biggrin

So being full st is the best as I see, but maybe for a team member that fits him well, maybe some who plays alone need aoe to able to finish fight more safer?

Although the only reason I came here is because I'm not sure if going to a crit build better or st (the current one)
I hate wakfu luck so the crit chance can be really annoying if I wasted my AP without crit (if I'm in a mainly crit gears), like cra with 99% crit, but most of time doesn't crit haha

0 0
Score : 3418
helper321|2016-10-20 12:18:02
Umm as a st rogue, I help my team a lot with the -90 crit resist (whole round) on most bosses/targets that I can reach, which if I prepared and buffed with extra AP(Rogue Master to 14/ Fusillade/ Feca's glyphs ) I can do really awesome damage in one turn with repeating rogue master few times, don't forget slap shot is only 2ap, and 2nd cost of it is awesome tongue all that if I didn't crit is awesome, but if I crit it will be another -90 crit resist in my current turn, and it's really good self healing way tongue

but well if I can't reach the target then I use piercing shot and pulsar or machine gun, and I hit good enough

All this without even mention fire wall for 100% crit and final damage, which is deadly if I did use it biggrin

So being full st is the best as I see, but maybe for a team member that fits him well, maybe some who plays alone need aoe to able to finish fight more safer?

Although the only reason I came here is because I'm not sure if going to a crit build better or st (the current one)
I hate wakfu luck so the crit chance can be really annoying if I wasted my AP without crit (if I'm in a mainly crit gears), like cra with 99% crit, but most of time doesn't crit haha
I would say ST is mostly the better choice.

First you have the chance of not criting.
Second there is alot of gears that are for example 80elemental + 50chd (kokacollar) ...vs 80chd (black talisman) where you would lose dmg with the black tali even if you crit since its just at 80 while kokacollar is at 130..
So that's a pretty clear case of what is better (sadly one have range and other one don't) ..other examples are tho 80elemental + 50chd (kokacollar) ..vs 75elemental + 35st (island chain) ..where the question really becomes situational.. 130 vs 110 on a crit ...but 80 vs 110 if not crit. And trechnarogue don't benifit from your chd ..and would lose some minimal dmg.

I really wish there was some better + range necklaces out there =x
0 0
Respond to this thread