FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

viable?[help]

By wanasll - MEMBER - August 27, 2016, 22:09:11

rogue pve, is still viable? mainly build your fire? after being nerfed? and if it is not feasible, which would build? they are viable endgame dungeon? or are nerfed so it is best left aside?tks advanced

up

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 283

Cra, fogger, and even xelor are all much better ranged dps sad 

0 0
Score : 669

and masq(zobal)? what to say?

0 0
Score : 3387

So far what I feel about fire tree for rogue ...for rooms do what ever ..blow up mega bombs ..burn wp ..move things around so other classes can get optimal access to the mobs or move things to take away mechanics the mobs have (like: takes reduced dmg while in cc to eachother/ take reduced dmg while too far appart) ..debuff things, steal mp/range from them..For boss room.. if something needs to die, sure use mega bombs ..but otherwise save your wp till it's time to dmg boss ...toss up mega bomb on one side ..and deal dmg with burning, blinding on other side till it's too full with bombs so they will just chain explode, debuff boss, ruse, whip, magno claw... and you will get pretty numbers

It's not what it once was ...but I still have one (I got two but main one is tri and focused on air).. And for boss rooms where debuffing is a must it's pretty simple to just have a rogue there to steal range for every turn and just place them for that job.

0 0
Score : 669
Juubkatt|2016-08-28 06:29:47
So far what I feel about fire tree for rogue ...for rooms do what ever ..blow up mega bombs ..burn wp ..move things around so other classes can get optimal access to the mobs or move things to take away mechanics the mobs have (like: takes reduced dmg while in cc to eachother/ take reduced dmg while too far appart) ..debuff things, steal mp/range from them..For boss room.. if something needs to die, sure use mega bombs ..but otherwise save your wp till it's time to dmg boss ...toss up mega bomb on one side ..and deal dmg with burning, blinding on other side till it's too full with bombs so they will just chain explode, debuff boss, ruse, whip, magno claw... and you will get pretty numbers

It's not what it once was ...but I still have one (I got two but main one is tri and focused on air).. And for boss rooms where debuffing is a must it's pretty simple to just have a rogue there to steal range for every turn and just place them for that job.
And Zobal? It has something to tell me about them? are worse than rogue in pvm?
0 0
Respond to this thread