FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 151

Islands of WAKFU : game update !

By June 16, 2011, 10:25:40
News

Islands of WAKFUThe Xbox LIVE ArcadeTM game Islands of WAKFU has been updated, and the patch provides new difficulty levels!

Islands of WAKFU

Islands of WAKFU was released on March 30th on Xbox LIVE ArcadeTM. The Initiate mode of this action adventure game was a real challenge for some players.
Thanks to the update, the difficulty curve has been redesigned for even more dynamic fights and the difficulty is now better balanced. Some surprises await those who will give the demo a second try.

Moreover, two new difficulty options are now available in the Initiate mode. One is easier than the original Initiate mode; while the other is far more difficult. It’s the occasion for all players of to rediscover a rich mythology !

The Islands of WAKFU game is exclusively available on Xbox LIVE ArcadeTM for 800 Microsoft points. You can download the game here.

Reactions 7
Score : 40
i was thinking that the wakfu xbox game was going to be like a xbox version of dofus/wakfu, where you pick a class ect, new downloadable content like chars and areas, and you can speak to other people using chat or mike, and you have verious different worlds, but its not, but still i do like the demo, i just dont think it is something i can play for long smile :L
Score : 44
I have it... not that bad... finished it in two days.... but really nice... plus it has co op play....
Score : 80
i hoped for new content....
Anyways, the game is really good, it only lacks of longevity, even if taking all the achievement surely can take a while.
Score : 80
naaa .. in xbox its sucks .. waaaa.. but loooool i likethe idea of mike
Score : 2
e
Score : 4
jsem dlužen
Score : 4
haha
Respond to this thread