FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 528

Islands of WAKFU : now available!

By [Ecaflypsa] March 30, 2011, 17:09:47
News

Find out about the origins of the World of Twelve…

Islands of WAKFU (downloadable exclusively on Xbox LIVE Arcade™) is now available for 800 Microsoft® Points (appr. €10)!

The story told in this action adventure game takes place far before the events occurring in the MMO and reveals the origins of the world of WAKFU.
You will get to know why the Eliatropes disappeared. And you will also get a Platypus as a bonus for your Xbox 360 avatar!

Download the demo and the game directly on your Xbox 360™

Find out more information on the new Islands of Wakfu website.
Reactions 19
Score : 126
Many of the Account-Link codes for may people aren't working. Any ideas why?
Score : 74
Damn, I don't have an xBoxsad 
Score : 129
it's a good game
Score : 381
i heard you can't save in this game.... is this true?
ssendas|2011-03-30 22:44:36
i heard you can't save in this game.... is this true?
It auto-saves as you go along, but you can't like press start and force save or anything like that.
Score : 12
good news
Score : 4
WIll the platypus plush from the press kit ever be available at the ankama online store?
Score : 723
Will this game come to PC?

I can understand it not coming to PSN, but for those loyal to Ankama who cannot afford a Console would probally really apreciate a PC version.

But the decision is for ankama to make, their game, their choice.
Score : 2
I want to try PC version if they made one smile
Score : 312
A PC version would be great, I would definitely buy it.
Score : 23
How does the Account-Link words exactly?
I'm currently playing the game but still haven't a clue... ^^'
Sekuiya|2011-04-02 21:57:05
How does the Account-Link words exactly?
I'm currently playing the game but still haven't a clue... ^^'
Go into Help & Options
Select Account-Link
Take note of your code
Go to : Click here
And link your Gamertag to your account there :L
Not sure if this is the right place (so apologies if not) but I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this game! Never heard of Dofus or Wakfu or Ankama before now, and certainly never played an MMORPG before, but based on the arcade game will definitely be coming back and checking out the open beta! biggrin
dontcountstars|2011-04-03 22:45:42
Not sure if this is the right place (so apologies if not) but I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this game! Never heard of Dofus or Wakfu or Ankama before now, and certainly never played an MMORPG before, but based on the arcade game will definitely be coming back and checking out the open beta! biggrin
This certainly is the right place. ;D
Good to see the game is appealing to a wider audience than just the Dofus and Wakfu fanbase.
Im glad you made the effort to sign up and check it out.
While you wait for the Wakfu Open Beta, why not give Dofus a try too :L
siema
Score : 11
Please put a PC version of it for sale on Wakfu site or something.I really,REALLY want to play it but I only have the PS3.
Score : 723
We all want a PC Version, All wakfu fans own a PC as it's a PC game by defualt. So we know the biggest market for this game would be on the PC. It can't be they arn't releasing it encase of piracy as the 6 people I know with Xbox's Pirate all their games.

I'm sure Ankama has a reason if they are not releasing it on PC, or just delaying a PC release, or whatever. Their game, their choice.

I'd love to be ablet to play this game, but If it never comes to PC I guess we'll have to wait 6 years till a 360 Emulator comes out and Emulate it as our only hope.
This game is great but I kept having trouble with the prespic boss fight >.
i love playing this XD
Respond to this thread