FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Releasing this for Mac/Windows?

By SirFerrett - MEMBER - January 18, 2017, 19:37:21

Any plans releasing this game for Steam (Mac/Windows)?

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Not that we are aware off right now but we will inquire. smile 

See message in context
Reactions 11

Not that we are aware off right now but we will inquire. smile 

Score : 1249

Thanks, Sabi.

I just want to throw my hat in here, too. If you could put it on Steam for us, that would be awesome.

1 0
Score : 2341

I plenty agree, I'm also tempted to download from iso files, but 1) takes too much time cause they separate them in like 10 or more... 2) would be unfair for a game that tells the story of Elios and their brothers / sisters Dragons

0 0
Score : 1934

Oh yeah, I'd love to play that game too, so having it on Steam would be just super.

0 0
Score : 20

Yes, please! I played it on the 360 and loved the game, amazing art style, combat style and mechanics too. I feel like Wakfu could be expanded into consoles if done right, I was sad I didn't hear much about the game after a few years, but this post showed up so I feel like there's hope for a second one.

0 0
Score : 2

I agree. I am not sure that any port to Steam will be done as the Ankama Play team dissolved, but I'd be glad to finally play this game...

0 0
Score : 16

Yes please! I would buy this game in a heart beat!

1 0
Score : 742

I've been pondering on where to get xb360 and this game. Would be much easier be it released in Win ^^)

0 0
Score : 2341

When a release of this game on Nintendo Switch ? reworked graphics, and a lot of people happy about having it again or just that wanted to play this game since they found it's very own existence... or just put it available on PC by Microsoft Store, since XBOX and Microsoft are linked

0 0
Score : 113

Is Island of Wakfu still playable on xbox?

0 0
Score : 3873

Kirito-Asuna01|2020-01-29 20:03:02
When a release of this game on Nintendo Switch ? reworked graphics, and a lot of people happy about having it again or just that wanted to play this game since they found it's very own existence... or just put it available on PC by Microsoft Store, since XBOX and Microsoft are linked

In my opinion, I think that it would be a great idea if Islands of Wakfu got launched on Nintendo Switch. The graphics and gameplay are very cool, it totally fits the nintendo switch enviroment and style, even better than Xbox.

They just have to decide it.
0 0
Respond to this thread