By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Score : 179

Island of Wakfu Official Soundtracks + Bonus

By Dark-Aii - MEMBER - July 13, 2014, 15:58:44

Hello everyone, I've been around this place for quite a few years now.
Playing, and replaying Island of Wakfu for fun, and to fully integrate myself in this mystical world as time passes.

Some of you might already know this, but the for the record, you can no longer link your Ankama account with the XBox-gamer-tag...

In other words, you cannot gain any reward with the cross-platform link.

So while trying to find a way to bypass this problem (and foolish was I to think I could), I discovered something more wonderful and exciting that I could think of.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ladies and gentlemen, even if most fans already knew this via 4chan and other discussion platforms, I present to you, the official bandcamp account of
Guillaume Pervieux
in which you can enjoy listening, and/or buy the Official Soundtracks of Island of Wakfu and the unreleased bonus album Outtakes.
Not to forget that he also created the Soundtracks for the game Fly'N.
[Seriously, and personally, I would suggest you buy them in order to support the Artist]

Reactions 1
Score : 2

Although this message comes extremely late considering the release date of IoW and the date of this post, I can't refrain myself from saying: thank you.
I've been looking for the complete soundtrack forever and it was nowhere to be found... Plus the bonus contains one of the first songs ever released of the game, Clenched Fist, now in the outtakes and renamed Bin.
At last, I can buy this.
You know what? I'm happy.

Respond to this thread