FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 38

German language : where?

By Sab-Lons September 01, 2016, 19:08:35
Good evening,

I saw the german language for game language but not in Forums/Web. Why?
Have you announced that? I saw not that in devblogs, sorry :p

Danke !
Sab-Lons
First Ankama intervention
Hi Sab-Lons!

Thank you for inquiring about the German language support.

On December 4th, we have announced on the WAKFU English website and also on the German website that we were going to close the Amara server, and that the German website and forums would be redirected to the English website and forums.

The main news can be found: here.

I hope this helps. smile

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 3672
I would like to answer in german, if that isn't helpful, I answer in english later.

Es gab mal einen deutschen Server und eine deutsche Wakfuhauptseite mit deutschen Forum, aber beides wurde mit dem deutschen Server heruntergefahren, weil so wenig deutschsprachige Spieler existierten. Alle Spieler vom deutschen Server wurden dann auf Remington umgesiedelt.

Deutsch ist immernoch eine Option für das Spiel, aber bei jeden Patch gehen Teile davon verloren und werden durch Englisch (oder Französisch ...) ersetzt.
Hi Sab-Lons!

Thank you for inquiring about the German language support.

On December 4th, we have announced on the WAKFU English website and also on the German website that we were going to close the Amara server, and that the German website and forums would be redirected to the English website and forums.

The main news can be found: here.

I hope this helps. smile

Score : 836
Sad, that we had the series in erman running on german tv and we still ended up being so few. sad But well, not everyone has time for a game like this and when I saw the series I was young and didn't know there was a game to it. Things like shutting down forums and merging servers always makes me imagine Ankama might turn into an animation only studio someday. But that's just pessimistic fantasy, other nationalities are not as few as us germans.
Score : 1
soory...i speak no english...please Wakfu in german...i dont  understand ingame Dialogs :-((((
Respond to this thread