FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Good Team Member

By eaieai May 28, 2012, 12:03:42

Hi I'm currently an IOP, playing with a CRA and XELOR, but it seems that I'm really getting bored with the gameplay of IOP im plannin on switching character, which is better to TEAM UP with CRA (Fire) and XELOR (water). a Sacrier (earth), Feca or an Enripsa? Or should i stick with my IOP? Thanks.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2504

Sac earth is a tanker but not really that good.

Eniripsa is pretty much the best char for teaming since you're a healer and with decent resist gear, you can also tank as well. (Another reason why Sac earth is not that great)

Feca is bad at first but will synergize really well with the Cra after lv 60 or something when your glyph starts giving 2 AP. With a little abuse, you can pretty much clear every battle in 2-3 turns if your Cra friend is a fire Cra.

So go Eni if you want easy sustain fight, and dungeon.
Feca if you want to end fights really fast for grinding at low level place.

Nyeheh~

0 0
Score : 84

What type of Feca is better to use? Can Feca Tank?

0 0
Score : 2504
eaieai|2012-05-28 13:58:26
What type of Feca is better to use? Can Feca Tank?

Earth Feca for its AP glyph.

Any character can tank if you get resist gear. Feca is just lucky it has +Resist passive, making it very easy to build resist tank on a Feca.

Nyeheh~
0 0
Score : 4903

you are forgeting aobut peace armor on Feca, making him a really good to tank in short fights (at max lvl it absorb 60% of dmg taken)

0 0
Score : 84

Great! thanks guys! ill try Feca.. heard they have been nerfed though. is it true?

0 0
Respond to this thread