FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Whos the best DD to use at LvL200 or close?

By Amagakuro - MEMBER - January 14, 2020, 13:02:52

Right now, as i said in the other post, i'm running a Rogue as my main, and it's really cool, but many told me that he's not the best from lvl 180+, so i decided to finish my Rogue and start another DD, but who should i start? :X
Maybe Masque? But he's like the rogue isn't it? From a certain level+ it'll be less efficient.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 475

ranged :
fogger - constant linear damage
cra - agile, high damage on setup
xelor - high damage aoe
elio - berserk, high damage but yeah kinda fragile, but it is very good when you can maintain hp below 50 without getting nuke (healed or life steal, need good team comp)

melee :
sram - yes idk what to say
sac - high damage in long fight (the longer the fight is, the more sac dealt damage)
iop - high damage but yeah i dont really suggest for pvm tho, but hell yeah for pvp

masq is kinda good DD tho, can do positioning and deal damage or maybe heal, but the new upcomming (not yet verified) update gonna change him to more support class.

0 0
Score : 1373

The fogger intrigues me but it seems complicated :x

Enceladon|2020-01-14 15:42:38
Fogger is one of the easiest classes to do high damage with currently, because of the stasis branch. The more complex stuff on it is mainly utility, like rails, earth and fire spells.
This might change with a rework maybe.

And a good build to follow? there is one? :X
0 0
Score : 7323

Fogger is one of the easiest classes to do high damage with currently, because of the stasis branch. The more complex stuff on it is mainly utility, like rails, earth and fire spells.
This might change with a rework maybe.

1 -2
Respond to this thread