I'm hesitating between these two compo:
- Hupper , eni and iop
or
- hupper eni sacrier

thank you

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 714

Hello my little sugestion is team number 2 ^^ Sac is also very good tank ;-)

1 0
Score : 9522

To look at Iop and Sacrier you have to understand what they can do

Iop: 
>Extremely high dps and reaches this height in the first few turns, its damage can be consistent but you can increase its dps with certain passives at the cost of consistency, but i dont think theres a class that can top its output in melee
>Little self sustain It has options but they dont always work, for the most part Iop will need to be baby sit by the eni
>Team buffing and Mild defense support are good tools, its no tank but it gets the job done if you build for it, allowing it to buff multiple allies dmg% aswell as give armor once a turn with an earth spell that doesnt require mastery to scale

Sacrier:
>Extremely high dps but will only see it in long fights, as its power comes from receiving consecutive hits and lots of them, still it can potentially surpass Iops output if given enough time, but comes with a very risky playstyle
>Great self sustain with multiple options in self armor or lifesteal, but using these skills will come at the cost of your output in many situations, as healing a sacrier means the sacrier does less damage
>Team defense & positioning but no offense as in the sacrier can take the damage meant for multiple allies with its skill set but has very little ways to provide a bonus to your teams offensive skills.

Obviously the classes can go a lot deeper than this, but these are some simple keynotes, hope they help you decide which fits better for you

2 -1
Score : 111

Thank you for taking some time to answer this topic.
I wanted to switch for a sacri because I thought this team lacks tank (eventhough my iop has 70% resi, it is still too squishy for my liking)
on the other hand, I wanna make another 3 man team to play from time to time using all 6 perso, and I'm thinking about creating a feca and maybe a panda as well, wouldn't it be too much tank in one team (sacri feca panda?), and is the sacrier viable as a DD instead of a tank ? 

0 0
Score : 714

Ofc, sac is also very good dps - Suspect write this in pervius post ;-) About feca, hmmm we waiting for revamp so follow forum how Ankama change this class ;-)

0 0
Score : 111

Feca's revamp has ruined most of my plans, I don't wanna create a feca and spend my time working on it to end up regretting it

0 0
Respond to this thread