FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

doubt about team of 3

By kevinyoyito - MEMBER - December 03, 2019, 00:05:33

Hello friends, I have a doubt, I currently have a sacrier and an iop, so I want to know if I can count on both characters and an osamodas to form a team.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 7566

Iop covers your base of damage for melee, and Sacrier can be built as an Off Tank to make your team have more survivability
Osa is a tougher one, at lv200 it gains access to a few summons with excellent healing abilities, but until that bracket it doesn't have many options

Your team sounds fine but will lack a bit of sustain until later levels, but if thats something you are fine with, then the team will work well

0 0
Score : 62

One question, which class can replace the sacrier?

0 0
Score : -4638

kevinyoyito|2019-12-03 13:15:00

Feca
0 0
Score : -29

kevinyoyito|2019-12-03 20:15:00

I'd say Kilorf. Feca as said wouldn't be as tank as Kilorf.
0 -2
Score : 399

wtf is a Kilorf

0 -2
Score : 270

Biiditchoun|2019-12-09 08:27:44
wtf is a Kilorf

Had the same question after reading that post. According to Google, that is the name of some Ouginak build in Dofus ... but also some character in Wakfu as well? Or maybe we're reaching for this WoW character?

To the OP, a little while back you had made a post asking about a ranged DD to pair with your sacrier and osamodas, but seems like you went with iop and like that better and now want to replace the sacrier? If you still want an off-tank but want a little range, you could try water/earth enutrof and build for drhellzerker.
0 0
Score : 58

Feca is essential in every team. Not having one is just like playing with a handicap. Feca is just too good not to have. 

I recommend: Feca, Damage Dealer, Healer.

0 0
Score : -29

Kilorf = Ouginak 
Just different translations, no need to thumb me down buddy.
='(
Now I'm -10 score, damn.

1 -2
Respond to this thread