By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Classes rework thread !

By cawleerr - MEMBER - July 26, 2019, 06:05:03

there is plenty of classes that might need a rework either slight one or a full on rework . in ur opinions what are the classes that need it most and what are the reasons :p(or what are the changes u can do to each class to make better / more balanced / more fun) 

2 -9
Reactions 13
Score : 1674

Soon enough post like this will be forgotten, again... Yeah, although the last public open voting also no longer valid anymore. 

0 0
Score : 1674

My vote to one of the Osa's and Rogue's passive skill be swap to more appropriate level instead. 

0 0
Score : 3609

Well I won't go into too much details as I made whole posts about this but imo the classes that need revamps and why (in order):
Osamodas (because their summoning system is outdated, their spells suck and their passives are completely bland)
Sadidas (becuase their dolls suck ant that's literally the main theme of sadidas, it's like having a feca who's bad at tanking. also personally I want more voodoo and poisons)
Foggernaut (because their whole base mechanic sucks, stasis is overpowered but has no mechanics just pure damage, earth is supposed to be tanky and have aoe damage but rewards being with allies while fire gives you range and damage but damages nearby enemies? also the passives are all over the place)
Iop (because fire and earth spells are realyl underpowered compared to air, the passives are super bland and pillar mode makes no sense)
Xelor (because his summons suck, fire spells remove initiative and the spells and passives are really outdated)
Masquaraider (actually pretty well designed class, but the fire spells need a bit of polish, air spells need some passives or mask powers that actually reward AP removal, spitoon needs a nerf and the masks should be a 3rd bar spell. also some passives suck)
Pandawa (because their passives suck compared to other classes, half of them have downsides for some reason)
Eniripsa (because fire marks and air diseases are really boring and bland, also could use some better passives)

2 -1
Score : 164

for me foggernaut as well .. the passifs are full for -% dmg the hp loss is so ...not necessary the tanking branch are full of spells that realy not good fire branch same 
some passifs even contradict eachother 

1 -1
Score : 6574

Masq needs a rework, its currently the worst class in the lv200 PvE scene
Pandawa needs something aside from making itself a Positioning bot
Iop desperately needs something outside of Air Combo's and some sustain to compete with other dd's but without hindering its actual DPS
Fogger, like iop, needs something outside of stasis spam, as it makes it extremely uninteresting to play, playing with earth might be fun, but lets face it, its not optimal and its not very useful

2 -5
Score : 84

Ouginak, due to them being a less than stellar DD, But not worthy of building full tank as both Sac and Feca do it better, Ankama... Give us purpose (PVM/E not PVP)
Rip this deadclass.

0 0
Score : 92

What about the initiative-removing mechanic from xelor that doesn't even work ?

0 0
Score : 3844

it never worked as one might think. It was always my thought that taking Ini could change the turn order for mobs, but that would be too strong and hard for them to program. but it would make them so cool.

0 0

RynthZero|2019-08-26 12:23:16
it never worked as one might think. It was always my thought that taking Ini could change the turn order for mobs, but that would be too strong and hard for them to program. but it would make them so cool.

It used to affect the speed bonuses, but then they just gutted the mechanic and just gave it bonus damage with aging.
xKryptox|2019-08-24 19:58:43
Ouginak, due to them being a less than stellar DD, But not worthy of building full tank as both Sac and Feca do it better, Ankama... Give us purpose (PVM/E not PVP)
Rip this deadclass.

Ouginaks will get a minor rework next patch
1 -1
Score : 9073

Main thing I want to see with any Masq rework is Classablanca becoming useful again. Since it lost the knockback damage it has just been completely inferior to Spittoon unless the target has SIGNIFICANTLY lower Air res than Water res, it's hardly even worth taking in an ST deck. To make it useful it could be dropped to 2AP 1WP, with high damage/AP and low cast/turn/target limits. This would make it similar to pre-deck Classablanca which was a cheap way to put the hurt on things but very WP hungry. This would also help patch up ST Masq's damage without gutting their utility spells or something hideous like that.

Everything else is up in the air but this or something similar NEEDS to happen, in its current state Classablanca is just awful.

0 0

Or give them a passive that turns knockback back into damage

0 -1
Respond to this thread