FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wakfu or Dofus?

By Cowsforlife - MEMBER - July 22, 2019, 22:13:36

Hi I just need some help. I just started playing wakfu, and I’m gonna play Dofus. But which ones better?

2 0
Reactions 3
Score : 119

Personally prefer Wakfu, played a good amount of both but never hit max level in either. Dofus is very market/profession centric when it comes to getting gear. After Gobballs no gear drops, only crafting mats. So if you don't mind professions and buying/selling for your gear then you'll probably enjoy it. I have tend to enjoy playing by myself or self-sustaining on gear without professions, which is what Wakfu feels good for.

2 0
Score : 378

I enjoy both, and still play both. However I do prefer Wakfu a bit more. I find a little more complexity in Wakfu, and enjoy it. 

3 0
Score : 14776

Wakfu by far. Dofus requires Premium for doing anything beyond Astrub area, past level 60, keeping mounts and pets... The transition between screens has no scrolling, it has a lot of content that borders gross and vulgar, and if you are the kind of pet-lover user you might find it highly disgusting. I went there only for the Kama Exchange, and I felt much better when I fully abandoned it (the char simply disappeared with one update, but same result for the matter).

3 0
Respond to this thread