By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best player in each class

By Faker-dark - MEMBER - July 20, 2019, 21:32:23

Hey guys let's play a game =). 

Who is the best player for each class in your opinion? It doesn't need to be from your server, if you see some class in youtube pvping (for example) and you think he/she's powerful you can mention it too.
The format could be:
Iop- x
Ecaflip- x
Etc

2 -13
Reactions 15
Score : 978

oh no

4 0
Score : 6363

God dammit

8 0
Score : 1719

I just want to grab some popcorn

3 0
Score : 5978

I am begging, please no.
Btw. do you have popcorn for me, AGw?

3 0
Score : 6363

Share popcorn pls

9 0
Score : 978

I'll make some more guys

3 0
Score : 9407

O shit, here we go again.

3 0
Score : 297

the thread that started  Ogrest choas 2

4 0
Score : -43

any brurs player

0 -14
Score : 307

2 0
Score : 146

boorp

2 0
Score : 1463

Feca - me
Osa - me
Enu - me
sram - me
xelor - me
eca - me
eni - me
iop - me
cra - me
sadida - me
sacrier - me
panda - me
rogue - me
masq - me
ougi - me
fogger - me
elio - me
hupper - me

discuss in comments

1 0
Score : 1032

Best answer, none is better than yourself

2 0
Score : 3343

Feca -- Nutella 

1 0
Score : 1032

No one answered (thankfully) because this is a very delicate matter.

For first there is no way to absolutely say someone is the best at any class. There are too many contexts, too many ways to judge (gear, PvE level 200, PvP, and other) and does not truly point anything. In the end the answers would be of personal preference, which has nothing to do with "best".

The second main reason is that the only thing this question invites is salt. The only point you can get here is to create jealousy. No one knows all people and everyone wants to be the best at some classes. Not being picked out and seeing other people being will not be nice in anyway. You will rumble inside that it's "because of gear", "because of money grab", "because the person doesn't know you", etc.

This is some of the reasons you got these reactions, all answers will be too personal and meaningless, the only thing this can make is saltyness.

3 0
Respond to this thread