By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Which class is the best in your Opinion

By Cowsforlife - MEMBER - July 13, 2019, 19:12:03

Please use a description on why yer class is the best. Also if you don’t have a favorite class, what class from the show do you wish they had?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 5969

Feca is by far the strongest class in the game. Godlike support and a great tank with probably the best kit that any class in wakfu has. Got nerfed several times hard and still by far the most powerful class.

Doesn't mean I like Feca at all, more the opposite. Many people play Feca without liking it at all, just for efficiency.

2 0
Score : 276

theres no best class .. at all u can excell in any class as long as u enjoy it  for example classes weak in a dungeon are stronger in another one  i would tell u to play what u enjoy  .. as long as ur having fun theres nothing like it .. smile

4 -3
Score : 1

In single play aspect:  Eliotrope is best class to me. Because  this class has a great facility to stay away from danger and punish hard the enemies.

0 0
Score : 276

also the class i wish they had from the show is Mechasms i heard alot about them and they seem pretty fun . also the cass had no Apearance in the show directly but had one in the game (wakfu : islands) and it was general nothing special about them so it was gonna be easy for the devs to get creative with it 

0 0
Score : 217

It’s ok with from the game to

0 0
Score : 217

Honestly why can’t I be bwork

0 0
Score : 3669

Depends of the situation and context..

PvP? Sacrier, they are BS OP when it comes to PvP to the point I think that picking a Sacrier for PvP is almost like cheating.. They have very high HP, can farm armor and even if you manage to start to lower their HP that only makes then stronger..

PvE? Xelors because of DPS + Mobility + Positioning, he can also buff allies and debuff enemies, tho' at higher levels he needs a dedicated healer in his team.

Tank? Feca, no doubt, he not only can tank with massive resistance but can also support team and even do some decent positioning and god-like locking.

Positioner? Pandawas can basically manipulate the whole battlefield and even cheese some bosses into passing their turn if you throw your enemies right.

Healer? Eniripsa, obviously!

Buffer? Osamoda, he can give 3 buffs to any character with the biggest and most variable types of buffs in the game.

Debuffer? Xelor for AP rape, Sadida for PM rape and Enutrof for resistance removal.

But like I said in the beginning, context is also important, for example, there are many dungeons that Pandawas shine a lot for having the best positioning in the game while there is situations where they are neglectable and not necessary, Srams are the best backstabbers but if you fight a boss like Soft Oak, that has no way to hit the back, they lose a lot of DPS.

5 -1
Score : 1793

IMO, the most enjoyable is Xelor. It have great range, the positioning palooza you can do is just like playing chess but controlling both the red and white queens, plus the AP control makes each turn unique. Second to that I greatly enjoy Huppermage for the burst damage.

0 0
Respond to this thread