FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What is a good class for me to use?

By IopBrainXD - MEMBER - May 31, 2019, 15:25:52

I currently use Cra and Feca, since they are kind of like, the cores of a team, but I'm kind of stuck on what to use for a 3rd class, I'm thinking of either using Xelor or Enu, I'm looking for either a CC DD ( Close Combat Damage Dealer ), or a half support half dmg class, I am looking for a PvE class not a PvP one.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 332

It's a very easy and very difficult question at the same time because as you've identified, feca and cra already work well together and account for as broad a set of considerations as you could hope to with 2 characters. You can throw almost any third at that and have a well-rounded team.

Feca's at least a little bit polarizing because despite being an amazing all-round defensive option, they can't bring any healing outside of what's available to every class. At the same time if you throw in a dedicated defensive third, your team comes out relatively low on damage. If you wanted to continue the generalist theme, then eca definitely springs to mind as bringing a bit of everything and being good at pivoting based on what's most needed at the time.

Xelor and enu are both good options for a more aggressive approach, though enu (while hilariously effective) tends to feel more like a blunt damage dealer many days than you might expect. Of the two I'd recommend xelor based on expectations, as they're more or less the definition of that support-and-damage idea.

All that being said, I think almost the only way to go wrong would be a too-defensive third that leaves you relying heavily on cra (even uber-buffed and supported cra) for your damage output; though if you're planning to play with others often then you may find it's the defensive/supportive bits in shorter supply.

Last thing I'd say is definitely don't shy away from experimentation as every class in Wakfu can be a lot of fun, and you aren't at all short on flexibility. Hope some of this is helpful, and best of luck!

0 0
Score : 35

Thanks, I'll definitely try Ecaflip, I've been trying Mask and as you said is the worst outcome, for the more defensive 3rd, that happened to me, I relied too much on my Cra, with Feca's support and all, this response helped me a lot, and again, thanks.

Oh and this is my other account, my IopBrainXD I gave it to my friend, since he is new on this game, but thanks to the 3 day free booster, my characters are already lvl 100+!

0 0

I think masq can still work if you're enjoying it, my frustration with them personally and probably what you're finding too is that if you ever do feel forced into a defensive pattern, they often stop contributing too much else. What I prefer about eca in that way is they have quite a few spells that are hilariously efficient when you want damage and healing at the same time, as well as reasonable ways to focus harder on one or the other.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a more dedicated offensive approach either, I'm just more defense-minded than most, and it drives me nuts not to have any healing. Hope it goes well whatever you choose and glad to be able to help o/

0 0
Score : 35

I've also been struggling on what build to use for Eca, do you have any references for a good dmg/healing build that I can use?

0 0

Fortunately/unfortunately it's extremely flexible by its nature, though if you don't mind settling on single target or aoe spells in particular then that can be very polarizing, and helps your mastery total in the long run (though, not as true here as with many other classes as there's already less-restrictive access to melee and crit masteries).

Hopefully the link at the bottom works for mine (only one I got) but it's definitely more on the defensive end of things and I can't stress enough that building eca for its versatility rather than either extreme is an art, not a science. I do not swear by the build as anything but my own preference, and nobody but you can find yours.

For a more offensive version, starting a flea stack early is all you really need for an enormously efficient healing impact over the course of a fight (provided you make sure to keep it bouncing), and there's plenty of space for other earth/fire spells with that kind of approach. Eca is rolling in single-spell damage bonuses that All In can make very good use of, and maximizing internal combos in that way is definitely something lacking in the build below.

http://wakfu.cf//?code=steep-peach-ecacrow&lang=en

0 0
Score : 55

Osa / Eca / Masq

0 0
Respond to this thread