FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Super Saiyan Huppermage or Cra, who has the higher ST DPS?

By Dadiriz - MEMBER - February 13, 2019, 22:58:07

I need to change one of the two into a Sadida, but which one? The Cra is dealing the least damage on my group at the moment (level 70), i heard he gets better later, but does his damage is higher than the Hupper's? 

My plan in the future for the Hupper was keep the perma state of Heart of Fire and keep using elemental spells + Light Arrow.. I've seen a Hupper 100 to 0 someone in PVP in one turn using this combo.. Sadly, there doesn't seem to have any pve videos of Hupper on youtube, and i really like his teleport, it helps a lot to get to the back of the monsters.

But the Cra.. I've never played it before but i heard he got some pretty hard nerfs, but not the damage.. And since i will always be playing with a Trio, the other two will take care of him so i don't need to worry about him dying..

Which of the two do you guys think it would be better? The classes i will pair with them is Iop + Sadida

This is the video of the hupper combo.. It was of 2016 but i think the damage hadn't been changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-TRotB0lE

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 246

if ur playing Cra : 
-U will ad AOE to ur Team that it seems lack it 
- Long range  

Huppermage :
-Superior Dmg 
- Fair positioning skills 

i think that for a team the dps of both is Selfish (expect cra bonus range) they are pretty similar .. Both need a ton of setups   .    why wont u consider an Elio or a  Xelor  ? 

Dadiriz|2019-02-15 02:02:13
I have a xelor already.

My team will be:

Team A - Hupper/Cra - Feca - Eni /  Team B - Xelor - Iop - Chewbacca

Since my feca and eni will have AoE, it will be more than enough for the other to focus on ST.

how about  Team of Eni iop and A fogger full dmg    

and u se Fogger Full dmg St Heal it with Eni and iop will be the Front line  / Xelor -eni/feca- hupper  
   Bassicly feeD huppermage ap and he do mst dmg 

1 0
Score : 622

I have a xelor already.

My team will be:

Team A - Hupper/Cra - Feca - Eni /  Team B - Xelor - Iop - Chewbacca

Since my feca and eni will have AoE, it will be more than enough for the other to focus on ST.

0 0
Respond to this thread