By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hey! Can yu help me?

By Gremsteed - MEMBER - February 11, 2019, 10:49:14

Hi everyone! 

For first, I want to sorry for my english. I hope you'll understand me D:

Second, I want to ask you what class should I choose. I mean... 
I play with two friends of mine: a Iop and a Eliotrope, so, in my party, there are the Tank and Damage roles. I really really love the Support/Healing role, or a quick Magical Attacker that could help my friends. I started playing a Huppermage, but, even if he deals a lot of damage, a rear attack really makes him die. The Iop boy is always in trouble because he's a Kamikaze (and I think this is great. He should be a tank, no?) and the Eliotrope and me can't save him from death.

Anyway, I was thinking of Feca, Masqueraider or Eniripsa class to help my boys to survive. I read somewhere that Feca is one of the best support classes in the game so I would bet on it, but I want to ask you, guys, a tip or, I don't know.

Woops, I forgot to write that we all are around the level 35.

Thanks in advance. Kisses :3

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 81

The iop boi is a kamikaze ? Golly.

if you wanna be pure support, id say feca, but if you wanna be the one dude who heals, than be an eni

0 0
Score : 60

Hello! Thanks for the answer. I would like to have more details... I mean... I think I understood the different classes' roles, I want to know I would say their "potential", their weaknesses, and so on. 
Well, what's the best class between Eniripsa and Feca? I know that is a question that's pretty impossible to answer for.

And what about a mixed Damage/Support class that attacks from the distance and helps allies to regenerate shields or healings? Does it exist?

0 0
Score : 540

Gremsteed|2019-02-11 11:32:51
Hello! Thanks for the answer. I would like to have more details... I mean... I think I understood the different classes' roles, I want to know I would say their "potential", their weaknesses, and so on. 
Well, what's the best class between Eniripsa and Feca? I know that is a question that's pretty impossible to answer for.

And what about a mixed Damage/Support class that attacks from the distance and helps allies to regenerate shields or healings? Does it exist?

That mean only either Ecaflip or Sadida can do that who give shield/support and perform damage from mid-range plus heal too~
0 0

Hi! Thanks for the answer.

I tried Sadida once and I had a little fun, but me and my Eliotrope friend had some problem. I think Sadida isn't the right class for a perfect synergy. 
How does the Ecaflip works? I read in the class creation that his damage is random and I don't understand how would it work D:

0 0
Score : 581

Gremsteed|2019-02-11 12:25:56
Hi! Thanks for the answer.

I tried Sadida once and I had a little fun, but me and my Eliotrope friend had some problem. I think Sadida isn't the right class for a perfect synergy. 
How does the Ecaflip works? I read in the class creation that his damage is random and I don't understand how would it work D:

It's not very complicated. While all other classes' spells have a set base damage, Ecaflip's base damage on his spells are random within certain numbers. You can see the minimum and maximum base damage on each spell.
0 0

I talked with my Iop friend and he wants to change class too. So, my question is larger, now: which classes can combo with Eliotrope? 

0 0
Score : 81

hmmm any melee DD

0 0

Ow!

My Iop friend I think will go Ouginak, and I... Uhm... I don't know. Would the Xelor be a good choice? I saw some videos and I'm really in love with it.

0 0
Respond to this thread