FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best team of 3 same class?

By Slushi - MEMBER - January 30, 2019, 05:45:34

Hey im using a random hero booster i was given at some point and would like to make a team, but using just 1 class. it would be quite cool if it worked in later levels but lets be honest i dont expect to get there. ive played normal classes to like 11x pre heroes (and when people existed) but idk making a feca cra eni just doesnt really appeal to me all that much. is it even really possible? i tried with rogues only to learn they limit each others bomb placement which is super depressing.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : -2

DPS: Fogg
Healer: Eni
Tank: Sac

0 -5
Score : 226

Would say either masq or Elio for the lols

0 0
Score : 6559

I think classes with not that specific roles have good chances to be good as team of 3 with same class, like for example eca or masq could be good, because you can still somehow make a DD, healer and off-tank out of 3 of them

2 0
Score : 1

Worst: Doll Sadida.  
Too weak to AoE, dolls AI is kinda dumb and they're going to block each other a lot.  

Curious to see if 3 Enu works, for the mines. At least you'll get a lot of drops.  

Flexible classes that can support each other will work 99% of the time: Masq, Eca, Osa, maybe Sadida if they're not all dolls...

0 0
Score : 7

Pandawa would be a great choice here, as they can tank, damage, and heal. Admittedly the healing is lacking compared to other classes, but the amount of Dizzy flying around will really boost Milk Wave.

0 0
Score : 1

I'm gonna try 3 osa this weekend so I'll keep in touch here.

0 0
Score : 431

3 osa

0 0
Score : 29

I would go with, sadi, elio, and panda. 

Sadi can heal, tank, and support with buffs and debuffs. Dolls can be useful in challenging situations.
Elio can berserk/deal damage while also having useful portal placements.
Panda has excellent map manipulation, tanking, and just makes your life a lot easier.

0 0
Score : 6559

This thread is about teams of 3 same chars, so for example 3 times Ecaflip, not mixtures of classes
only Elio would be really annoying as a team of 3 for example, because they only have 4 portals per team limit, so 3 of them would reduce each others option really badly

0 0
Respond to this thread