FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What would be the most flexible 3-man comp?

By Amethyic - MEMBER - January 04, 2019, 20:40:51

We have the holy trinity of damage, healing and tank.
In Wakfu terms that would be Cra, Eniripsa and Feca. They are rather specialized in their roles and makes them rather straightforward to play.

But what about the sorta reverse of that? A composition that fills the holy trinity but independent enough that even one breaks they can still function quite well. A composition that although subpar most of the time (we can't have it all can we), can adapt really well against anything?

I don't see how an Enutrof would fit in such a comp but plus points for bringing him in (looting utility)

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 92

By  the looks at the composition, you mention. It seem that melee/close combat is lacking.  For me it really depend on your strategy, tactics and items. But every class have there secondary role/position to answer your question.

This is what I know,

Fog is tank with blockades, also can be range with motherfogger (DMG), plus those rails ease movement and map control

Rogue is straightforward, but their support is giving more firepower to his allies and give the enemy lots of damage infliction. (NO joke)

Masq, Heal and resurrect, can boost dmg and crits to allies with carnival, and still can fight. Very Versatile.

Enutrof is good in locking down the enemy by removing the -mp

Eliotropes, can go berserk and tank, and also map control with portals.  With Fog, choo choo portal!! XD

That's all I got. I hope it helps.

1 -1
Score : 723

yrecko170793|2019-01-05 08:34:33
By  the looks at the composition, you mention. It seem that melee/close combat is lacking.  For me it really depend on your strategy, tactics and items. But every class have there secondary role/position to answer your question.

Yes melee is lacking here but since I opt to limit it to a 3 man, I felt Cra was the better pick as range is overall a safer pick than melee and hopefully Feca can lock targets consistently.

Fog is tank with blockades, also can be range with motherfogger (DMG), plus those rails ease movement and map control

I haven't looked at Foggernauts at all honestly though they make an interesting tank/damage hybrid.
Rogue is straightforward, but their support is giving more firepower to his allies and give the enemy lots of damage infliction. (NO joke)

Ah yes, the best CC is death after all. I don't know about the recently reworked Rogues but they seem to be a bit complicated version of Cras.
Masq, Heal and resurrect, can boost dmg and crits to allies with carnival, and still can fight. Very Versatile.

Enutrof is good in locking down the enemy by removing the -mp

Eliotropes, can go berserk and tank, and also map control with portals.  With Fog, choo choo portal!! X

Yeah Masqueraiders would be the premier versatile class and would certainly net a spot in the 3 man comp. The only thing they can't do rather well would be tanking.

I'm not sure if Enutrof can readily stack -mp on their enemies or if their utility + damage would justify them a spot.

No idea about Eliotropes honestly but a mobile damage dealer's always welcome.

So here's the classes that often specialize in one thing (correct me on this):
  • Cra (Damage)
  • Iop (Damage, can be offtank at the right circumstance?)
  • Rogue (Damage)
  • Eniripsa (Healing)
  • Feca (Tank)
  • Sram (Damage)
  • Xelor (Damage) - while these wizards certainly have utility such as AP manipulation its more like damage augmentation so I put it here. Debatable to be honest

These are the hybrid ones or that their secondaries can easily switch for primaries:
  • Ecaflip (Damage/Healing)
  • Foggernaut (Damage/Tank)
  • Sadida (Tank through dolls/Healing)
  • Masqueraider (Damage/Healing)
  • Sacrier (Damage/Tank)
  • Pandawa (Tank) - he's more of a manipulator? he can heal or damage on the side though
  • Osamodas
  • Huppermage

Classes I have no idea where to put due to lack of first-hand experience or something:
  • Eliotrope - Damage with a real strong dose of utility
  • Enutrof - same as Elio
  • Ouginak - Damage/Tank probably?
1 0
Score : 92

Yeah, pretty much to it. But try to check their passive. That is where the class truly shine

0 0
Score : 73

A few years ago, when Ouginak wasn't released yet, I played Feca + Sadida + Osamodas. This was one hell of a dream team. (By the way, pve/pvm, I never PvP)

Feca was a god tank (as it is obviously) and I really had fun with that class.
Sadida AoE was a lot of fun and nice damage as well, on the plus side she could heal which was very helpful.
Osamodas had some great buffs and outstanding damage combined with a tanky damage pet.

right now I'm playing Eliotrope + Huppermage + Xelor. Which only resulted this way because I let my friend choose between classes haha. But still I really like the classes, although I wouldn't recommend it as a team as it kinda lacks either heals or tankiness.

but overall there are a lot of combinations, just choose which you'll find attractive and have fun smile

0 0
Score : 83

My main is a masq so maybe i’m bised, in my opinion masqs are above others classes in terms of versatillity, pair him with a good ranged DD and a feca and your team will be VERY flexible.

My actual team is masqs+elio+feca. Two versatilles DDs and a feca, perfect for farming and there is nothing that this 3 man comp cant do.

0 0
Score : 847

Feca+osa+Masq is hands down the best comp for mineral tower, also elio can replace osa, but this comp with osa has amazing damage/utility and positioning

0 0
Score : 4774

Can I add another question to this thread? What's a good 3 man team that can easily do S20 croc dungeon. 

0 -1
Score : 1

Eni + Enu + Sac = Doing fine so far, 132 atm.

0 0
Score : 215

i have a team of Sram-Cra-Feca , combo of both melee+range DD with a pure meat tank.
Sram hit great and can heal, also good for positioning. 
Feca can tank(mighty good at it) and also can shield/tonic rest of team.
Cra, well.. cra always seems to be left behind bit far, but hit great too.

maybe not the popular selection of the ppl here, but they get the job done for me.

1 -1
Score : 822

akyl13|2019-01-17 23:09:16
Can I add another question to this thread? What's a good 3 man team that can easily do S20 croc dungeon. 

I do s20 crocs with feca, osa, and Elio.
1 0
Score : 847

croc can be done very easily with Enu/cra/elio, also you can change enu for Osa and opening him up if the summon is very easy, feca is an amazing option for buffs but is not mandatory for this fight,

you can pretty much don't ever get touched by the boss

0 -1
Respond to this thread