FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Which server to pick ? Also 3 class for team

By Darknessfigherr - MEMBER - September 26, 2018, 02:18:35

Hi guys. I just got back Wakfu after a year or so.I have 127 xelor and 123 masq in nox.But obviously Nox is dead.So what should i do do you think ? Stay in Nox or start from 0 in Remington ? I'm really confused about it .
Also it'd be really cool if you can tell me which 3 classes should i pick to form a team.
I watched some videos on youtube and saw that srams are really good in 1 v 1. And i kinda like masqs . But I really don't know what's going on about classes right now because I just got back.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 152

Remington was said to have the most players .. might be helpful

Classes wise Eniripsa, Damage dealer and Support Classes would be great .

0 0
Score : 1886

Personaly, my team consists of Xelor, Eniripsa and Huppermage often switching Hupper to fogger for a dps or off-tank build, and... it works out fine. Eniripsa is a flawless healer while Xelor and Hupper can deal a lot of range damage and retain plenty of mobility, Fogger makes a good off-tank with earth branch and blockade mechanic, but going Stasis and Fire as the typical fogger dps makes you a killing machine.

0 0
Score : 484

feca , cra , eni are the standard 3 class team ( it's a bit boring , but they're easy) , I personally prefer fog instead of cra , but in any case for a 3 man team , you always need a tank , a damage dealer  , and a healer , feca = tank , cra = damage  , eni = heal

0 0
Respond to this thread