By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Score : 30

trio team need support :/

By Einric - MEMBER - May 14, 2018, 22:12:55

Hi everyone and thank you before starting this topis.
 İ have a  mini team with  Sacrier (main character,tank/dmg: fire/air), Enutrof(some PP and range dmg: water,earth) but i do not have any idea for support, sadida or eniripsa ? or another class ? can u help me ? <3

Reactions 5
Score : 881

Take sadida if you want to double down on resistance removal 

take eniripsa if you want an excellent healer or situational damage dealer 

Score : 2136

There is also the option for Feca.
Buffs.
Debuffs.
Damage.
Shields.
Positioning.
Tanking.

Score : 1324

You have a tank and a debuffer/dd, so I'd say Eni or Masqueraider: the former is THE healer and provides nice buff/debuff like dmg%, lock and dodge etc.; the latter can share his masks, which have different effects (crit%, range and heals performed, +dmg% for a resistances malus), provides a bit of positioning thanks to spells like Spitbull or Classerole and is a good healer as well - it can also serve as another DD.

Score : 4026

SolemacRyu|2018-05-14 20:51:32
Take sadida if you want to double down on resistance removal 

take eniripsa if you want an excellent healer or situational damage dealer 

enutroph can already remove up to 200resist,being the cap of res removed on a same target,so sadida lose her most interesting tool as a support
Score : 881

Thats why i said if they want to double down on resistance removal

Respond to this thread