FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 826

What would be a good 3rd character?

By Moonlightthorn - MEMBER - December 07, 2017, 02:23:35
Right now im using Sacrier, Osa and Ecaflip. Im thinking about removing the Eca for a better damage dealer.. Feels like my party deals way to low damage.. and right now i dont really have any good heals either =/

What would be a good 3rd character if i keep my osa and Sac?
Reactions 11
Score : 89
If you want to keep the Osa and the Sac it would be good to have a Eniripsa to heal...

...but since you problem is the damage then you should put a long ranged DD.

Well, you will need to choose : You can have a Eni to survive more time or put someone who can help to end the fight more quickly.
would you recomend that i kick the osa or sac aswell? I dont know what would be viable for endgame content since im only level 30-40 with my heroes
Score : 883
grab a steamer, your osa can heal pretty well,  
Score : 3276
i believe a class with revive may be your quickest bet,xelor can do the trick with the team,as well as being a good aoe dd and a semi-efficent positioner

Score : 933
Eca is pretty garbage at low levels, but gets strong late. If you want a melee dd/support, it's Eca. 
Started over with a whole new party. found a class i fell in love with. The Eliotrope, love the portals and mobility/range it gives smile and i teamed it up with a Sacrier for damage and tanking and moving monsters around. And final character is an Enirispa since they seemed pretty good as healers.
Score : 4
With a masq your problems will be solved, the DPS is higher them ecaflip DPS considering the easeness to reach the back of the opponents and their Heals are only below the enis Heals so just build a masq!!
Score : 287
Absolutely debatable. Taking into consideration the willpower revamp, and the fact that Masq lost a sizeable amount of damage as a result. 
Respond to this thread