FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best Solo PVE Class?

By captaincorporate - MEMBER (+) - March 04, 2017, 15:29:27

I play all by myself most of the time. I won't be joining a team or a guild for a long time probably.

I want to be able to level up myself, I want a class/build that is amazing on PvE against mobs.

I am currently playing iop but I am not feeling it, it is not the kind I like, this feels too much like tank build rather than damage. I am sure on long term iop could be op but for now I want a build that kills mobs easily, with one or two turns, like a build that kills the mob even before it gets to him. A build mostly focused on beating mobs and leveling faster than others. Iop feels like a patients build not a quick kill build.

Any help?

0 0
Reactions 22
Score : 17

To me, it seems like you're wanting to play a Cra. They have great range and you can position beacons around for a ton of AOE damage, to push your enemies around, and so on. While the defacto main spell, Destructive Arrow, requires you to build Riddling you'll probably kill things fairly quick early on. And even when you don't, you should have the Riddling built up for it anyways and can burst something to death.

1 0
Score : 315

Cra seems to be not hitting when the enemy near him. I mean I do not need to tank, I like doing damages so tanking is not my priorty but being as bad as not being able to hit when mob is near you is ridicilously bad. I do not want to be tank but I do not want my damage to go down hill when the mob catches up to me.

0 0
Score : 1337

As much as I hate to admit(not a one myself) Cra is damn op. There's even a vid of a cra soloing an endgame dungeon boss alone(croc)

0 0

I kiiiiinda like cra. Everything seems amazing except one thing, the one thing I disliked is melee. I mean I dont expect archer to be good melee but not even being able to hit them? Come oooon thats horrible. What could I do when I am cornered man. What if I have no choice but melee?

I am looking at sadomaso and adidas now. They look kinda better. Iop was decent but too melee and cra is too range. I need a good melee and range offensive pve build, dont need to be supşprt or heal etc. Just pure attacker, pure dps. Cra seems amazing on range just like I want but horrible when someone nearby, iop was amazing melee but lacked map movement.

What other classes would you suggest or is iop and cra are the best ones?

0 0
Score : 466

Would be broken if cra could also effectively attack in melee. But cra has a lot of tools for escaping. You can push the enemy in front of you with retreat arrow then run, or use beacon sneaking active spell to swap with your beacon, or simply run away using roly poly, or push yourself or the enemy using beacon + homing arrow, Steal their mp using blazing arrow and run as far as you can, -mp them with lashing arrow so they won't catch up to you in a turn. See, a lot of things you can do. If none of the above works for the situation, hit using weapon or simply regen your wp. I don't play cra btw, so main cras out there can add more or correct me if i'm wrong.
If you don't mind having less dmg, try sac, range, melee, tank, berserk pick your build. But range dmg is limited to 1 branch, the other 2 branches are melee. Hope it helps

0 0
Score : 17

You could always try Sacrier. They're getting a revamp, so I don't know the specifics of how they'll be afterwards, but they have good damage and tank take hits like a champ.

0 0

How are Sadida's on the sol leveling part?

0 0
Score : 1851

If you like watching your life slip away, then sure.
Sadida is pretty versatile in what they can do, however they usually do most things in a mediocre manner.
What makes them effective in solo is that they can spam dolls and even out any possible number advantage the enemy has, even using them just to block the paths of enemies.
The problem is that fights will take FOREVER like this. Sadida is not the best DD so it takes a while to end each fight, and that time will add up for every fight you do.

0 0

Akiraiz| - MEMBER (+) - Today - 09:09:59
If you like watching your life slip away, then sure.
Sadida is pretty versatile in what they can do, however they usually do most things in a mediocre manner.
What makes them effective in solo is that they can spam dolls and even out any possible number advantage the enemy has, even using them just to block the paths of enemies.
The problem is that fights will take FOREVER like this. Sadida is not the best DD so it takes a while to end each fight, and that time will add up for every fight you do.

Oh never mind sadida than, I just saw barinades 1v1 pvp tier list and I was looking at sadida being so high I tought maybe they would be great at 1v1 pve as well.

In short I think everyone seems to agree that cra is the class to go when you are aiming at soloing pve leveling. I suppose I will give it a go.
0 0
Score : 1309

Sadida is so high because they're practically unkillable. They win... eventually. In a hour or so. Maybe more.

Its not a good class for anything besides bullshitting in pvp and some okay pve healer/support.

1 0
Score : 11692

Cra is a strong pick, but you could also consider Sram.

IMO Sram kinda underperforms in endgame dungeon runs (certainly in comparison with Cra). However I think sram is very good at soloing mobs.

The combination of good mobility when facing multiple targets, good kiting abilities, good enough damage for mobs, good self-sustain and invisibility for emergencies makes Sram one of the best classes for solo levelling because you can deal damage quickly (damage output is a lot lower than iops but vs mobs you can play more aggressively than iop) and take risks whilst still staying alive for a long time if you play it right.

When it comes to dungeon runs yeah cra is a lot more flexible and easier to play than Sram, but for solo levelling they're both good and Sram has some real advantages so it's definitely worth considering if you're not feeling Cra. It also helps that Sram has a really good toolkit for dealing with croc mobs, which are arguably the most efficient source of endgame xp (Nyl Shamans aren't such a good matchup, but rippers and hunters definitely are).

0 0

I started a feca, I know it won't be great at solo pve but I hope I will find a group one day that I can tank for. Its also nice on early low level mobs. I won't be leveling fast or leveling solo well I know but I hope I will do well enough to not get bored.

0 0

How is ecaflip on solo leveling?

0 0
Score : 8724

Efficient Solo requires 3 things.
Big always usable damage
Self healing.
Fast turn cycles.

IMO the classes that are most efficient at this.
Mask, Eca, Sram, Cra, Suicide Fire Sac.

Our guilds top leveler used an OHKO fire sac build and hit 200 in about 1-2 weeks soloing Crocs. It was pretty silly. Given, his gear was off the charts OP.

0 0

What is OHKO fire sac build? Moreso, what is OHKO?

Trying ECA now biggrin I think I will try all of them at this rate.

0 0
Score : 2620

OHKO = one hit knock out

Which is achieved by using the passive clinging to life and the spell combination bloodthirsty fury + punishment.

But it only becomes viable after lvl 100 for sacrier, since thats when you unlock clinging to life, also clinging to life activates when the sacrier takes a fatal blow from an external source, when it activates you become invulnerable to dmg and cant die until you finish your turn.

0 0

How good is fogger when it comes to solo leveling?

1 0
Score : 1011

At this rate we can cover all classes.
If you want to solo for awhile with only 1 (whithout alt or heroes) your best option is cra with healing sidekicks (lumino, drop knight etc)
Cra can be a killing machine and since no one will deny that, you will always be welcome at parties for dungeons.
And thats is always a huge plus, because like it or not after lvl 100-120 the game starts to get more and more complicated and soloing dungeons with only 1 charecter may even become impossible due to dungeon mechanics.
Best way you just go with cra till 120 and you can always use that cra to start another character.
If you have a well equiped lvl 120 char it will take you 2-3 days to get another char to lvl 100.
So if you want easy and fast solo results ... this is probably the best way.

If you want to start with more chars from start ... most advices will be feca/cra/[something with heals mostly eni] .... this is the easy way out.

PS:
Xelor/Panda/Elio/Rogue - becomes real gems in late game if you can master them [never played them but from what i've seen they are really awesome].
Also no matter what class you are playing ... if you rush i dought that you will be able to keep up with your gear and after lvl 100 - 120 the gear makes all the difference. Most players have trouble (with their main characters) in the next troublesome gap 120-140 only because of poor stats distribution and lack of proper equipment. This is the gap you are starting to feel the role of your class and the next one (140 - 170) is the part where you must master the class because from there on every mistake could be fatal XD.
I myself started mask without even checking how good any class preform. I just liked it from the menu and rolled with it. And i belive you should just go with the class you like the concept of but the fastest is (and i hate to admit it) cra.

0 0
Score : 3492

If you're just looking for the best solo farming class, that would be the Osa.
*None of the others really come close to it's consistancy and speed, post lv100.

You'll have access to tanks, heals and burst with the Osa.

The biggest issue you'll run into, is at early levels.
*This is due to the devs nerfing all of the low level summons into the ground due to PvP complaints over the years.

The biggest advantage I found, is that by using your summons properly, it greatly reduced or simply removed the need for "bread" as you level.

While other classes can farm as fast, if not sometimes faster than the Osa, they will almost always require bread to do so, while you will not.

A good example of the power of the Osa is solo farming Moon (lv170-180) mobs at lv150+, without the need for bread.

All that being said.. solo farming isn't for everyone.
*Playing without friends, will often cause you to get burnt out and thus, lose interest in the game.

Regardless, best of luck.
*If you have any questions about the Osa, feel free to ask.
*Besides myself.. there are many other "Pokemon masters" here, that I'm sure will be more than happy to share their knowledge with you about the Osa. ;3

0 0
Score : 104

Omg, no one tell about elio( 

0 0
Score : 1

Guys sorry, im New.. Cra? is Ocra? xD

0 0
Score : 1

ponelo en inglés por dios

0 0
Respond to this thread