FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

class to beat iop

By bluephantom - MEMBER - August 16, 2015, 06:03:40

whats a decent class that can beat iop easily i just find them tanky and can 2 turn almost anyone with super iop punch.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 9751

Rogue spamming bombs beats nearly everything easily. Bombs deal high damage and ignore armor. -MP bombs make mincemeat of CC classes, and -Range bombs make mincemeat of ranged classes.

0 0
Score : 2418

Rogue is not one of the classes that can beat iops with ease. classes like mask, and scarier have the best odds.

0 0
Score : 438

They are pointing each other biggrin 

0 0
Score : -3029

Sram using traps usually beats an Iop with ease.

Osamodas and Sadida would also be more than a worthy opponent for an Iop.

0 0
Score : 3848

Literally every class except maybe a few of the extreme squishes can beat Iop.

I'd say only classes that have trouble would be like Eni, and Enu. Maybe even Eca. Haven't really tried fighting them (Well I have but I just completely out-geared them)

Anyways out sustaining an Iop is very easy and usually the best way to beat him. Iops low strategic value in his kit allows you to just play with him since he can only play one way.

0 0
Score : 193
Hearttyace|2015-08-16 19:35:23

I'd say only classes that have trouble would be like Eni, and Enu. Maybe even Eca. Haven't really tried fighting them (Well I have but I just completely out-geared them)

Anyways out sustaining an Iop is very easy and usually the best way to beat him. Iops low strategic value in his kit allows you to just play with him since he can only play one way.

odviously you don't pvp much, wish you didn't answer this thread.
0 -1
Score : 796
mapleshifterv2|2015-08-16 19:44:47
Hearttyace|2015-08-16 19:35:23

odviously you don't pvp much, wish you didn't answer this thread.
you didn't contribute so don't be rude.
0 0
Score : 383

Cra is enough for Iop with good positioning.

0 0
Respond to this thread