FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 1099

Strong Damage Dealers?

By ShyJizKai December 01, 2013, 04:36:46
Hi!

I'm currently stuck in a pickle with what to decide as my character joining a group. I have no preference to any class so I'm just trying to pick one that best suits my friends I am joining.

Currently between Fire Cra / Air Osa / Eca (earth or fire) / Xelor(?)

The people I play with are:

Panda / Fire
Eni / Water
Iop / Earth/Air
Enu / Water
Rogue / Earth

As you can see there is a general lack of Air damage so I was thinking Osa but I keep reading about Earth Eca's and they seem strong... Hard to decide T.T

Anyways looking forward to your guise opinions on the matter.
Reactions 5
Score : 1372
Enutrof Earth.
/thread.
Score : 1099
LeroyoreL|2013-12-01 06:28:30
Enutrof Earth.
/thread.
we already have an enu though who is eventually going to hybrid. Unless you mean get a second one...

:<

Also is it better for him to go water or earth first? Then hybrid later.
Score : 1678
My opinion on those:

Fire Cra = Cras got nerfed a lot, their damage isn't great and they don't have much strategy to them, overall not very interesting

Air Osa = Pretty boring build, their only interesting ability is to always turn a boss for the team so the stronger DDs do more damage

Eca (earth or fire) = Earth has some pretty nice damage even without luck, but croquette is a big issue on bosses. Fire is nice when you get rebounds but not super interesting otherwise.

/ Xelor(?)= Great class since the revamp. You can take advantage of a hybrid build easily, but the class is very finicky and you have to think quickly because you'll be using all 30 of those 30 seconds which can be annoying
Score : 7344
Air Xelor or Water Masq maybe?
Score : 1372
ShyJizKai|2013-12-01 07:16:15
LeroyoreL|2013-12-01 06:28:30
Enutrof Earth.
/thread.
we already have an enu though who is eventually going to hybrid. Unless you mean get a second one...

:<

Also is it better for him to go water or earth first? Then hybrid later.
Earth.first.
Respond to this thread