FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Brakmar Government - Mandate 6/7 to 20/7

By MadamRage July 06, 2012, 14:25:48

Hello my fellow citizens of Brakmar!! Thank you for your support and votes in the elections and I hope we can now start to work together to make Brakmar a busier, more productive and stronger Nation!
I have appointed my new governors of the Nation and I have chosen them not only because I have gotten to know them in the game but I know that they are great and active players who never hesitate to help another citizen out! Please make sure you take note of their names and roles in government so that you can communicate with them any issues you may have with their area of expertise smile

Vice Governor - Sasukee
Head Guard - Thessia
Army General - Rotciv
Weather Engineer - Athan
Treasurer - Pasaway
Challenger - Thelani
Ecologist - Talisa

I have added and changed some Laws of the Nation rules (press N, left side tab), Tourist Protectionism, Ecological Protectionism, Animal Protectionism and Poaching.

I want to remind everyone to make sure you look after our species and crops by giving (planting seeds) as well as taking smile This will create a more thriving ecosystem for which we can ALL reap the rewards!

I would also like to remind all Brakmarians to sell at OUR markets! The tax has been set to 10% and the more kama we get from tax, the more kama we get to spend on other areas of our Nation!

I don't want to give lots of things away on what will be happening on this mandate but these are just the first day and first steps! happy

Thank you again for your support and I hope you can continue supporting for our government through the Government Popularity bar (press N):

Give an honest opinion!

We are working for YOU so help us make Brakmar a stronger Nation TOGETHER! In light of this, I will be setting up a meeting with ALL Governors at Brakmar Gobblard Bolv. Market tonight so that we can discuss important matters and we want YOU to come along! Keep an eye on public politics chat!!

I'm sure the other Governors want to say a few things too happy And if you have any ideas/issues/concerns don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the other Governors online smile

-Kyuketsuki.

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 380

Hai citizens of Brakmar!

I am Thessia, the new Head Guard of the nation, and my goal is to protect our lands from anyone who wants to harm it or harm our citizens. But I can't do that alone, so I'm asking all the Guards to send me a short pm, so I can make a small list about active Guards to have a general survey for everyone.

This way all citizens of Brakmar will be able to pm my Guards and me if they have been aggroed or for general questions.

Thank you.

-Thessia

0 0
Score : 1084

Thanks Talisa and Athan! Can't wait! happy
-Kyu.

0 0
Score : 251

Hi Brakmarians! Pasaway here, I was appointed by the honorable Gov. Kyu to be the TREASURER of the Brakmar Nation.

I would just like to remind my fellow brakmarians to sell all your items on our markets, the money that we collect will not be pocketed by the appointed officials. But rather be use on Challenges and Weather Changes etc.

If a brakmarian sells his/her items on Bonta or other nations, it'll be taxed on that particular market and they would be richer, you don't want that do you? So my beloved brakmarians start selling your item on our markets,so that we would have more funds for our nation. Taxes will be put to 10-15%.

Any comments and suggestions please post here or pm me in game. Thank you! Godbless and more power to Brakmar!

Pasaway
0 0

Hello my fellow citizens! Just a quick update this morning!

Unfortunately, the Governors meeting couldn't go ahead last night as every single one of us was getting used to our roles and trying to make sure every area was set up! Also, the public politics chat seems to be bugged at the moment (bug report sent). The meeting will take place this evening, i will give the time in this post this afternoon. Thanks to all the Governors yesterday who worked all day (especially Talisa who spent most of yesterday planting crops and trees!). All of us have added up all the mats required to fix all of Brakmar's current machinery. We will be working on that today! If you can spare any iron, copper, hazel wood/planks, ash wood, piwi feathers and sturgeon for the machinery just whisper me or one of your other governors in game!

Today is also the start of rejuvenating our markets! Every governor will be adding more items on sale today and some fellow Brakmarians! If you could also take part in this, it would be appreciated as it is OUR nation and we really all need to start working TOGETHER! happy

That's all for now smile Thank you and have a lovely day in game!
-Kyu.

0 0
Score : 81

Greetings, fellow Brakmarians...and others. wink

I'm Thelani, the Overlor- erm Challenger of Brakmar for the next few weeks. Whilst Ankama hasn't exactly given this position too much power in of itself, I've taken the liberty to plan what hopefully becomes an entertaining event that you may find in the Events section of this very forum.

Indeed, don't think I have much to say in the way of actual politics themselves (Kyu has to do *some* portion of the work...) and if anything, I'm hoping the proposed event gathers sufficient interest to make this mandate an unforgettable one.

- Thelani.

0 0

Thank you Thelani!
Sign up on the post and get your friends to join in your team! The prizes are INSANE and ANY nation can join!! happy
-Kyu.

Governors meeting at Brakmar HQ Zaap! All Braks welcome!
-Kyu.

0 0
Score : 2560

A small update from the Eco :
Thanks so much too Kootchie and Kapelle for the help in Pabong area today!

I know i cant capture everyone who helps yet i felt i needed to post this because Kootchie is a Bontarian (aka in any Brakmarians mind an enemy) yet he/she cut and replanted with no regard to that. So thank you!!! Yes ive noted his/her guild name yet the point i want to bring forth here fellow Brakmarians is.. If a Bontarian can do this, so can we for our nation. Lets slowly rebuild Brakmars ecosystem by replanting whats been cut once your done. I will try my best to post a map soon if i can and more information on why plants were moved into different areas.
Rise up guys and fight, Brakmar can only be strong if we all work together!
0 0

I totally agree with Talisa's post above. We need to work together more. There's no excuse for moaning but not really contributing to your nation when we're trying the best we can!
The "loyalty" of Brakmarians was shown yesterday when only a few turned up for the Governors meeting, a chance to voice your concerns and ideas to YOUR Governors!

I think this is also due to the public politics chat not working properly at the moment also but I did zaap to every area of Brakmar and shouted it on area and recruitment chat, that there was a meeting and posted on this forum.
On another note, your governors have been working constantly this week to repair machinery, make Brakmar greener and recruit more people for PvP teams smile
Have a lovely Sunday! More updates to come smile
-Kyu.
0 0

Apparently some people in Brakmar can do a better job than me at Eco, well here's your chance, Goodluck.

0 0
Score : 707

Best Brakmar is the best nation ever....
I love the way Brakmar is now somany trees,flowers,etc *___*
To all Nation come and visit this beautiful country..
Not sure witch nation to pick....EASY...Brakmar XD

[/url][url=http://wakfu.wikia.com/wiki/Brakmar]Enjoy your visit at beautiful Brakmar~* 

1 0

Thank you sweety ^^
Thou i sadly stepped down from Eco post today...

But i am sure the new Eco will work just as hard with her team!
All the best of luck to her smile

Keep working together as a nation guys and make Brakmar stronger than ever!!
xoxo
Talisa

0 0
Score : 2452

Hey there,

As the Governor of Amakna, me and my Government have been working closely together with Kyuketsuki to revive the Amaknian and Brakmarian economy. We, together with a lot of our citizens, were not content with Bonta having the monopoly on sales.

For this purpose, Amakna has been at war against Bonta for a week now. This has paid off: our economy has risen significantly (details and information about this planning can be found at the politics section at "Rayne's Government of Amakna").

Sadly, I haven't heard anything from Kyuketsuki for a while now. Some people told me that Kyuketsuki quit Wakfu altogether.

This obviously poses difficulties in the continuation of our plans concerning the economy. I have contacted Sasukee, the Vice Governor of Amakna, but she wished to talk this through with the rest of her Government first. I haven't seen Sasukee for a while now, either.

My question now is, is there anyone in the Brakmarian Government who could update me on anything about this? The economy of Amakna has risen significantly, but we also need your help and I'd like to see the economy of Brakmar flourishing too.

The Government of Amakna an I hope someone could inform us about this.

Thanks for reading this,

-Xx Rayne, Governor of Amakna

0 0
Respond to this thread