FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bonta at war with Brakmar

By Brynnhildr July 16, 2013, 21:13:47

As of today 16-7-13 Bonta has declared war towards our nation Brakmar, and by doing so have recaptured the island which we had taken for the event which was to be tomorrow morning.

I wil have a chat with the Amaknean and Sufokian Governors before I decide to take any "further actions" with Bonta. Before we as a nation wil undertake any further steps "then our neutral offer" we wil first have a small meeting with our allied nations =)

A Neutral offer has been sent from our side, as a token of Brakmars good will. The cookies in Bonta's court now as our nations members retook Calamari as a "return statement"

0 0
Reactions 50
Score : 1251

Read this by the way
Click here

0 0
Score : 582

Fiddlesticks =) Bonta started a war, and took the Lords Pastures, this has nothing to do whatsoever with your post. That you guys start a war over 1 island and lose the other, is basically Karma imho XD

Try to stay on topic from now on please =)

0 0
Score : 2761

With all i read.It seems bonta is the villain of the story.

But I'd like to hear what bonta gov. grovy has to say.Could some1 call him?I tried to pm him and brak's gov both offline.

Thanks.

-A curius dude passing

0 0
Score : 1524

I agree with Maxi. I really want to know what Grovy has to say about this or what his/their intention were. I had pretty good experiences with Grovy in the past, so maybe its someone else pulling the strings in the government over there? tongue 

0 0
Score : 2457

Heya,

Peculiar, Grovy certainly isn't the person to ninja-start a war like that. I wonder what's been going on. Because of the alliance with Brakmar and Amakna and the seemingly unreasonable action to start a war from Bonta, especially just before the event, the decision has been made to turn the allied state into a neutral one between Bonta and Amakna. We shall await further after that before taking any other actions.

-Xx Rayne, Governor of Amakna 

1 0
Maxiliano|2013-07-16 22:29:16
With all i read.It seems bonta is the villain of the story.

But I'd like to hear what bonta gov. grovy has to say.Could some1 call him?I tried to pm him and brak's gov both offline.

Thanks.

-A curius dude passing
if im not ingame feel free to contact me on the forums or through ankamamail I check both atleast twice a day =) and indeed I also am curious to what grovy has to say other then "I have katanie in the government" which he stated ingame when I asked him why.... so awaiting a decent elaboration from their side =)

@blan I too have yet to experience grovy being unreasonable this might be the first occasion though but lets wait and see =)
0 0

Lets face it
U guys want islands and we want them eighter
U guys have own ways and we have them eighter

By the way about the event

The person who invented this had no rights to islands to create something like this
Som1 said Bonta won the island (week ago)
How the hell som1 who owns something already can win it again while he didnt even loose it? This is silly
Brynd said that he conquered the wild estates during the time of silly event ,but not with the rules of the silly event So it was simply cheating
He conquered this the same way I had them back . So who isnt fair huh ?

Even if u guys determined something with Bontarian Goverment, u did it with the ex Bontarian Goverment

Now its new Goverment with other ppl, we have another views .
I am saying again I am not passive and I am not going to accept any condition that makes my country loose anything .

BONTA IS INDEPENDENT NATION AND NO ONE FOREIGN IS ABLE TO DECIDE ABOUT WHAT CAN WE AND WHAT WE CANNOT

So please stop talking bullshit and spread bad propaganda about how Grovy or me are bad
Because I am not such stupid to not be able to feel how this shit does stink .

Regards
Katanie The ViceGovermor of The Great Bonta 

1 -1
Score : 5185

There is only one reason this war is going. It is the personal entertainment of a few government members (from all nations) while the rest of the player base suffers by not being able to play together.

You really should acknowledge that with the recent changes a thing like nation based guilds are largely a thing of the past. Most players switched to the nation they get the biggest bonusses from and as such guilds developed to become a trans-national entity. Wether you like that or not the governments should work together to honor that fact and create a good environment for all players.

If you are all unwilling to do this then you picked the wrong job and should resign.

0 0

I agree with you here Shaleigh. As long as there is no good reason for war it should be avoided.

I haven't seen much nation switching for such a minor bonus though, do people really do that? It's kinda lame, imo. Just join the nation you love and make it the best you can.

Also, I think your speeches will do more in /f then on the forums. I believe at least the Amaknian and Brakmarian government agree with you on this.

0 0
Score : 5185

I don't know why one would "love" a nation. They are random pixels. I want to be where I get the biggest bonus. I am not in any nation 99% of the time anyway.

My guild has completely switched all of our chars where we get the biggest bonusses and I assumed that is what most players did.

btw I feel like these 2 threads could use a merge ^^

0 0

I love my nation, because I had emotional and aesthetic experiences in them. I occasionally role play in them and strange is it may sound you can clearly notice different play-additudes in the different nation if you look at the average players of 1 nation. I don't really care about bonusses, end game stuff or equips, but mainly about the community. I found some really good friends in Amakna, and for some reason my playing style seems to match with a lot of these players. This is why I love my nation, even though from a real life perspective I know they're just pixels and I know I could converse with these people from any nation whatsoever. I guess I'm kind of an emotional player.

Bonta is still the biggest nation and I don't think most people are air. My own guild has mainly remained Amaknian, so this makes me wonder how big the percentage of switchers actually is. If its as big as you say, then politics is starting to lose even more of its nearly neglectable influence. Overall, I like the politics aspect though, mainly because it lets you love or dislike a nation even more. I hope the revamp does it something good (less trolls, no alt voting, more dedicated people, better insight (for citizens) in what governments actually do and the possibility of referendums would be nice to make sure that what you do is the citizens wish).

(Quote from Shaleigh, on the other thread)

The problem is that the govenors currently interfere with the problem solving attempts of guild leaders.

It is the logical thing to do to switch nations and yet the governments disregard that fact entirely.
For me it seemed totally illogical, but I see what you mean. I never thought about it that way. So yes, if a majority of players indeed switches just for bonusses, you are right.

With problemsolving I didn't mean making peace per se. I know we disagree on the notion of war in Wakfu, but lets for this example asume that it cóuld have a purpose in specific situations. Solving the problems guild leaders could do is make sure there are plenty of neutral characters to use to form groups or make sure guildies don't attack other guildies or the guildmembers from friend-guilds. Governors can help with that: if they really think there should be war, they too, all government members, should at least have a neutral character available to help their citizens group up with friends.
That's 1 example that I would also count under "problem solving". Even if the government does not work along with that, guild leaders could still solve this problem. Especialy if the majority of one nation wants that war for some reason.
0 0

Govermor is supposed to care about his own nation as priority

0 0
Batmanoman|2013-07-17 15:34:49
Had a chat with Katanie in game =) giving Bonta another hour to decide if they want to accept our neutral offer or not(This was 30min ago allready) As it's looking now that wont happen since Katanie will not be reasoned with on the matter of "Islands and War" and the war will sadly be continued =(

The agreed timespan has passed, neutral offer is withdrawn untill Bonta further elborates their actions as we continue to try and work things out

23:00 a new neutral offer has been sent to Bonta, it will be active untill 12:00 tomorrow morning =)

Also he made the comment "it issnt a serious war yet" which makes me believe they "read:katanie" are probbably planning to take matters even further then they allready have...
Threatening statements are not a "decent way" of running a government which is atleast my opinion as a player =)

It's also great to see that not every member of their current government is a supporter of the current state of affairs =) As I can assure you neither is Brakmar or its team and allies =) I have the utmost respect for you guys =)

Kind Regards,

Brynheldr - Brakmarian Governor

p.s. elections have started don't forget to vote for your governor of choice whomever that might be! each vote counts guys! =)

Batmanoman|2013-07-17 15:34:49
As Bonta's government team has been found terrorizing Brakmars eco, the war has stooped to a new low =) Katanie is bent on destroying the other nations now it seems =) GG Bonta governor, the neutral treaty has been unsent since you obviously love to act like a 13 year old trigger happy "idiot" by providing alot of discomfort to players from all nations, since you and your members themselfs stated that most people have characters in other nations and you are actually providing discomfort to these players for your own gain =)

Current bonta eco + other members have been caught overplanting, Brotherhood of Steel I feel sad for you to have such a "bossy" leader which loves to "show digital power" towards players to make a "statement" it just shows how "good" a person you truly are.

I have also recieved several complaints from Bontarians about the war, I have all referred them to their own nations government since it is they who are disrupting your play dear Bonta citizens =) I would like to beseech al who was not "katanies alt" to downvote the current governor in order to maintain and return peace to the world of twelve, since in al reality there is no place for such "guerilla tactics" in a game like wakfu =)

Kind Regards,

Brynheldr - Brakmar governor
1 0

I have propossed u my condtions of peace, u refused it so I started my actions ;] 

0 0
Batmanoman|2013-07-18 00:43:17
I have propossed u my condtions of peace, u refused it so I started my actions ;]
You haven't proposed any conditions of peace, you have only utterd words of war and do not stand to be reasoned with =) you must be the most immature player I have met within the world of twelve shik =) and I honestly dont see any reason for you to have been voted in other then alt-voting lol.

Also I find it appauling that Grovy has yet to log and take actions against his vice who is only instigating war and discomfort towards the players =)
thats my 2ct
0 0
Score : 6299
Brynnhildr|2013-07-18 00:49:02
Batmanoman|2013-07-18 00:43:17
You haven't proposed any conditions of peace, you have only utterd words of war and do not stand to be reasoned with =) you must be the most immature player I have met within the world of twelve shik =) and I honestly dont see any reason for you to have been voted in other then alt-voting lol.

Also I find it appauling that Grovy has yet to log and take actions against his vice who is only instigating war and discomfort towards the players =)
thats my 2ct
I think... he just wants the islands back...
0 0
Nanaers|2013-07-18 01:00:01

Exactly xD
0 0
Nanaers|2013-07-18 01:00:01
That's what they would have gotten after the event if they didnt start this stupid war and guerilla terrorism =) since that was what we promised to do. But basically by acting as they currently are acting I wouldnt be suprised if sufokia or amak would go take the islands now =)

As I keep telling Katanie, if he accepts the neutral, waits one day so we can just do as we planned he can have the islands back after that. But all he wants to do is prolong a war, and threaten people and try to govern with fear tactics basically =) It seems that that's all he wants to do. cause if it really was just due to the island he never had to start a war in the first place =) but he obviously is just too powerhungry and wants to show how great "he and his guild" are as he obviously has to prove some kind of point which has yet to become clear to us =)
0 0
Score : 171

I think islands are better shared between Brakmar and Amakna to counterbalance them having a smaller population than bonta. (Shame there isn't an island for Sufokia too)

1 0
Respond to this thread