FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Deja Vu [Remington]

By ShibuyaChan February 18, 2013, 19:26:38
Reactions 65
sucks i cant make a account in remmington seems so much more active than nox
I'm interested, but couldn't find anyone online ;x Where are most people from?

The only class I ever played is Eni, in both open betas, now I'm back after some time... as Eni again (: Subscribed yesterday ohmy 
oh... you would have to be sixteen to join? sad
im lookin fora guild but i am currently 12,turning thirteen a few months

-Dengeki Daisy-
xrid|2013-05-14 01:10:21I'm interested, but couldn't find anyone online ;x Where are most people from?

The only class I ever played is Eni, in both open betas, now I'm back after some time... as Eni again (: Subscribed yesterday ohmy
Hi Xrid !

I will try to contact you as soon as possible smile !

oh... you would have to be sixteen to join? sad
im lookin fora guild but i am currently 12,turning thirteen a few months

-Dengeki Daisy-

Well I don't really want to recruit people that young, i'm sorry. Maybe you'll fit into another guild better smile
My IGN is Panic Puppet!
Hey logged on this morning after a few years of quitting to find this guild.
tried to message someone but i guess nobodys online haha ^^

my characters name is
Glaeon Xii
level 24 feca, if you could invite when somebodys on thanks biggrin
see you in game!
Zaltehh|2013-05-19 11:36:04Hey logged on this morning after a few years of quitting to find this guild.
tried to message someone but i guess nobodys online haha ^^

my characters name is
Glaeon Xii
level 24 feca, if you could invite when somebodys on thanks biggrin
see you in game!

I can't really reach you but feel free to try to pm me more often when you're online haha. I am actually online much. but what is your timezone? Mine is GMT+1.

And: We reached lvl 15 Guild Level today smile Hooray!
i will never fish a justice key

Came here to congratulate the hard work done this week. Glad to see our guild working together to help each other. We had a great progress with many professions and we'll keep working.

Personal thanks specially for Lon, Kaid and Arm with the help to get gobbsage set (:

We're also recruiting new members, so if you're interested in become part with this amazing family you should contact one of our recruiters: Me (Pulga), Kaidass or Nethari.

Hope we all have the same ambitions. See you all in game.
Just leaving a bump here.

Waw !
heya! you all seem really nice and i was wondering if i can join the guild? smile

my ingame name is FinalBout

i hope to join u guys soon!
Welcome buddy!

So, at the moment we opened recruitment again since a few toons went on a wakfu break. feel free to pm any of my chars or the ones i listed in the first post.

See you hopefully soon ! wink
I have started playing Wakfu again after some time

READY TO BE ACTIVE HHHHHGRTUAAAAHAHH

When interested: Rhum is my in game name wink 
I little late, but I will try to contact you Rhum

Cya smile 
I tried to apply for this guild but got denied ph34r this guild broke my heart sleep but i still like them laugh not in gay way btw wink 
MartinasA|2013-07-09 14:29:06I tried to apply for this guild but got denied ph34r this guild broke my heart sleep but i still like them laugh not in gay way btw wink

No hard feelings Bro, peace cool
Any chance of joining up if you're still recruiting? Level 68 fire sac, English speaking and see loads of people in this guild running around smile let me know whenever on my IGN Xaenerys!
^ If you still haven't found yourself a guild, try to find me online, or any member listed in first page (: What's your timezone?

IGN: Panic Puppet
-heartstrings|2013-08-03 16:12:21Any chance of joining up if you're still recruiting? Level 68 fire sac, English speaking and see loads of people in this guild running around smile let me know whenever on my IGN Xaenerys!

Sorry for the late response. I was on vacation and a few ppl went inactive for holidays aswell smile

We are again recruiting of course, if you - or other people - are interested we'll be glad to invite you!
Hello! Can I join? You sound like a fantastic guild!
I am new to the game but play quite a lot. I am a fire masqueraider, a farmer and a baker.
Yeah sure, i'm trying to catch you online, no success yet biggrin 
Respond to this thread