FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Synergy [Neutral guild]

By Senka October 24, 2012, 19:10:09
Reactions 165
Score : 2456

HIIII Karaaahhh! *hyper* 8D

Awesome guild page, it looks really good and your guild seems so cozy and fun and and :3 Good luck on recruiting moar and moar members! If it's ok I'd love to throw a character your way in Synergy, so I can be with youuu, and Naanaaa (even though she's in Signature too), and probably many more people c:

Can't wait for the guild alliances to be implemented btw *has great plans that are probably too big to ever become real*

GO SYNERGY! *faints*

-Xx Rayne

PS: I've recently had a cup of really strong coffee.

0 0
Score : 130

Meh. Synergy Members are not nice.

3 -1
Score : 146
ArcGal|2013-02-19 22:42:45

Hmm... judging from your post you're not nice either, if you had a "not-so-nice experiance" with a Synergy member or two doesn't matter you can throw mud on the whole guild, I'd suggest talking with our guild leader about our member missbehaviour before flaming on the forums.

P.S. You could just be trolling, my condolances if you are smile 
1 -1
Score : 2398
ArcGal|2013-02-19 22:42:45

I am not sure if I know you, so I don't really know what might have happened, but like Ordios said: if you are experiencing any trouble, please let me know and we can see if perhaps we can work it out.
That also counts if I myself was the one not being nice, by the way!

Synergy does not make us less human, however much we like to think so *cough*. We all have moments in which we might say something that may come across as 'not nice'.

LadyRinsun|2013-02-19 10:26:37
HIIII Karaaahhh! *hyper* 8D

Awesome guild page, it looks really good and your guild seems so cozy and fun and and :3 Good luck on recruiting moar and moar members! If it's ok I'd love to throw a character your way in Synergy, so I can be with youuu, and Naanaaa (even though she's in Signature too), and probably many more people c:

Can't wait for the guild alliances to be implemented btw *has great plans that are probably too big to ever become real*

GO SYNERGY! *faints*

-Xx Rayne

PS: I've recently had a cup of really strong coffee.

Haha, Rayne, you crazy girl! Of course you are welcome to join us! Now don't you go and faint on us anymore okay - go easy on that coffee, before someone gets hurt ohmy

Terrun|2013-02-19 00:41:48
Just wondering, are you guys still looking for members?

Yes, Synegy is open to new recruits again! smile

~ Karah
0 0
Score : 119

Invite me pleaaase !!!
110 Fire Sacrier , nick Saccar !!! Pleeaassee !!! ^^

0 0

Lol Saccar, get your computer fixed and stop spamming the forums, man! tongue 

0 0
Score : 119

I can't stop spamming ! It's only one internet entertainment for me until i can play Wakfu ! ;P

0 0
Score : 122

Hiiyoo, i was wondering if i could apply? I've only just started Wakfu (Originated from Dofus.) My IGN is Yoshiaki, a Enu, Only level 9 though. D= Oh and i went with Amakna, as everyone always picks Bonta apparently. =P

0 0

Ah, welcome to Wakfu then!

Sure, you are most welcome to join us! Please try to contact me or Glory Daze in game, so we can send you an invitation. smile I will be trying to contact you as well.

Hope to see you soon!

~ Karah

0 0
Score : 133

Yeah i would like to know if you people are still recruiting ive just made a masq and im finding it hard to fight monsters at the moment i know that im low level but i know when i get stronger i can be a useful and a good aset to this guild and hope i can join.
My masq name is Tray and i hope i can join this guild if possible

0 0

Haha, the guild is already flooding with Masqueraiders. Sure, join in!
Lots of leveling parties were going on yesterday, to help level up the Masqueraiders, so I am sure you will be able to join them.

When the game is working properly again, I will try to contact you in game. You also try to reach me in game by PMing Karah / Chocolatte. Or you could contact Glory Daze (also leader of Synergy).

~ Karah

0 0
Score : 34

Hi !

Wonder if your still recruiting, I am kinda new to Wakfu started less than a month ago hoping to hop into a guild to learn & experience the game more !

Currently a lvl 68 Earth Sacrier

IGN : Annitausnih

0 0
Score : 4076

Hey Hey Hey, I am looking for a very nice guild for my guildless Xelor and Masque, my other guild only accepts 2 characters but they are already occupied with my Iopette and Sac.

I would love to join Synergy with my Xelor and Masque, I am a very helpful fun person that can later be a huge asset to your guild let me know if you would take this stray home QQ

if not tis cool cool

IGN:
Izanagi-no-Okami (Xelor lvl 58)
Izanami-no-Okami (Masque lvl 12)

0 0
Score : 4901

I'm on if you want pm guys smile

Undeas

0 0

Both of you are most welcome to join!

Try PMing Glory Daze or Undeas if you are online at this moment, please. I am at work at the moment and will be online later today.

Hope to see you soon in game!

~ Karah

0 0
Score : 4076

Awesome sauce just got back from College and see the server is off due to hotfix, once it's back up I will look for one of those two biggrin 

0 0

You can also contact me in game now: Karah / Chocolatte.

~ Karah

0 0
Score : 761

I will Love to join if there is any spot plz pm ign: Akz-Ynk

0 0

I am sure there is a spot left for you somewhere in the guild. wink

Try contacting Glory Daze in game, please! Or me in the evenings (GMT+0)

~ Karah

0 0
Score : 291

im ingame now if anyone can invite me to the guild name: Shadowphazion

0 0
Respond to this thread