FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Synergy [Neutral guild]

By Senka October 24, 2012, 19:10:09
Welcome to our guilds forum page.
Synergy is currently open to new recruits!

Who we are:
Synergy is an English-speaking guild on the Remington server. We are a neutral guild and do not participate in PvP. The guild is originated in Sufokia, but members of all nations are welcome. Most members are online from approximately 10:00 am until 11:00 pm GMT.
'Synergy' stands for teamwork and that is what this guild is all about. We strive to make the game as fun as possible by helping each other. Want to do a dungeon? Need help leveling up? Need a new set? Or just want to sit back and have a fun conversation? Synergy is the place to be.

What we offer:
A fun and warm guild, willing to help with all kinds of things. (Think: leveling, drops, talking, UBs, etc.)
We have almost all guild bonuses completed and we own the Haven World southwest of Sufokia Headquarters.

What we are looking for:
People who just want to have fun playing Wakfu on the Remington server, from any nation, any level, any class, any country. All we ask of you is to speak English in the guild chats and on the website/forums.
As of now, we no longer invite new members to the guild that are under the age of seventeen. Most of Synergy's members are in their twenties or thirties. Experience has taught us that people who are much younger than the majority of the members do not intergrate well in our guild. Current members that are below the age of seventeen can, of course, stay.

How to reach us:
For more information about this guild, please visit our website.
If you want to join us, you can leave your message on this forum, or you can PM the leader in game:

~ Karah (PM Karah or Chocolatte)

We hope to welcome you to our guild soon!
5 -3
Reactions 165
Score : 4939

We can be small but we are growing every day btw smile and 90% of the people in guild are active so you always have someone to play with happy 

0 0
Score : 2219

Good luck from the Myrmidons! Its always nice to have diversity here in Sufokia. Hope we can do some runs together soon!

0 0
Score : 2352

Thank you! We'd love to, of course smile 

0 0
Score : 306

This seems like such a nice guild, I wish you luck! Now I kinda want to join tongue 

0 0

Thank you. You're welcome to, of course!

0 0
Score : 15800

Well done in getting level 10!!.
I am really excited about the firework show tomorrow to celebrate.

0 0
Score : 80

Fireworks show was awesome, Thanks Jerry for the computer crashing display of awesomeness

And thanks to everyone who showed up, was great fun.

And Thanks to Synergy for being an awesome guild that I'm privilidged to be a part of.

0 0

The party
I took a few pictures and videoed it, which will be on youtube shortly.

video here _Click here

0 0

Thank you so much for the awesome party, Jerry! smile I wonder how many fireworks we had. It must have been about 7000. Let's get over 9000 for the next party!

Also, I want to thank all the guild members who helped leveling Synergy. You guys are amazing and did a great job! Look at how much we have grown - we have not even been around for two months and level 10 already and nearly 100 members. People seem to keep joining!
There are times in which I am online but busy, and then I watch the guild and see you guys helping each other out in the guild. That makes me really proud to be your leader! :'D

We are doing awesome - let's keep up the good work and we will be (partially already are!) a fun, warm, enthousiastic guild with a Haven World, lots of events, Dungeon runs, leveling, fun chats and jokes.

~ Karah

0 0
Score : 2560
Senka|2012-12-12 09:51:04
Thank you so much for the awesome party, Jerry! smile I wonder how many fireworks we had. It must have been about 7000. Let's get over 9000 for the next party!

Also, I want to thank all the guild members who helped leveling Synergy. You guys are amazing and did a great job! Look at how much we have grown - we have not even been around for two months and level 10 already and nearly 100 members. People seem to keep joining!
There are times in which I am online but busy, and then I watch the guild and see you guys helping each other out in the guild. That makes me really proud to be your leader! :'D

We are doing awesome - let's keep up the good work and we will be (partially already are!) a fun, warm, enthousiastic guild with a Haven World, lots of events, Dungeon runs, leveling, fun chats and jokes.

~ Karah
Congratulations Karah!!! happy
Super glad to hear you guys are doing so good!! it truly sounds like such a wonderful guild smile
Join them people! biggrin

xoxo
~ Kanade
0 0
Score : 4939
Senka|2012-12-12 09:51:04

~ Karah
* Cries* QQ
0 0
Score : 2219

Happy new year Synergy!

0 0

Thank you! And a happy new year to you as well!

I wish you all the very best. smile

~ Karah

0 0

Well done Synergy. I awarded your guild 1,000 kamas for getting so many members onto the mumble( gaming chat program) server.

I have had so much fun chatting to you all, lets have some more fun in 2013.
The Wakfu Alliance FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0

Hahahaha: "/w "Karah" p.s thank you for last night" :') Made me laugh so hard, remembering that by seeing it on your screenshot. I bet that's why it is so much fun chatting with us on Mumble, eh? *wink wink wink*

Lol.

Anyway - Thank you so much, Jerry. We are very grateful to be in The Wakfu Alliance. It is awesome to talk to you and others on Mumble and to participate in your events.

~ Karah

0 0
Score : 2560

Karah,
I wish a Happy New year to you and your whole Guild! smile

If there is anything me and my guild can provide or help you with please do not hesitate to message me happy

~ Kanade

0 0

Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce that Synergy has once again opened its doors to new recruits!
If you want to join our Guild, please PM me or Glory Daze in game, leave your message here, or apply to the Guild's website.

We hope to welcome you to Synergy soon! smile

~ Karah

0 0
Score : 29

bump

0 0
Score : 2

Just wondering, are you guys still looking for members?

0 0
Respond to this thread