FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

By LadyRinsun - MEMBER - May 27, 2012, 17:38:10
Reactions 154
Score : 4

Hi guys, Aruvan level 110 iop english speaking, so im looking to join the guild, ill try and catch you online but please swing me an inv if you see me online.

0 0
Score : 42

Arp, sram, 60-something
didnt catch any1 online

0 0
Score : 70

Hi, I play a level 110 enu and cra, looking for a home, Im currently having a great deal of difficulty progressing in level 110+ dungeons and am looking for some partners to aid my efforts ( specifically solomonk dungeon). I played alot of dofus, and even had a level 200 Enu on Shika, anyway if your interested in me contact me:

@Nope
@Mabye

thanks!

0 0
Score : 1525

Hey Hope/Nope/Maybe

We'll gladly invite one of your characters. Due to Max guild member regulations by Ankama we don't allow players to have more than 1 character with us, especially at lower ranks.

Nevertheless I'll try to hit you up ingame.

Kind regards,

-Blantuise

0 0
Score : 332
Ihopeforhope|2015-04-17 13:57:22
Hi, I play a level 110 enu and cra, looking for a home, Im currently having a great deal of difficulty progressing in level 110+ dungeons and am looking for some partners to aid my efforts ( specifically solomonk dungeon). I played alot of dofus, and even had a level 200 Enu on Shika, anyway if your interested in me contact me:

@Nope
@Mabye

thanks!
What was the name of your character on Shika?
0 0
Score : 628

Hey there! I'm looking for a good socially active guild and yours seems great ^^
I've tried to catch one of you online but failed, so here I am :p lvl 80 osa, hope that's not a problem smile

Something about me: Hi! I'm Lance, 21 years old and from Belgium! A home and new friends is the real thing I'm looking for. I'm very social and like to joke and fool around, but when it needs to be serious, that np either :p

The general thing I miss in most guilds is the fact they claim to be very social and they're really not... I've been part of WoW, Wildstar and Dofus for a long time, and in those games (exept Dofus, sadly) it's an everyday thing to be on a voice com with the others, so I hope your skype channel is as active and big as you claim smile

If you need any more info, just ask or hit me up in-game (IGN: Akitani)

Hope to cya soon!

Regards, Lance

1 0
Score : 448

Have you got room for a nooby 137 Feca (Liamoo) and an even noobier 137 Cra? (Jessicra) ^^

0 0
Score : 1525

Hey Liam, Jessi. Welcome back!

We didn't have, but we now have free spots again and are recruiting. If you're still looking to join hit me up. I've lately been on in European mornings mainly, but am on in the afternoon/evening occasionally too.

Or try Vula, Woobot or Rayne in evenings.

0 0
Score : 97

Name:KataOPsx
Class:Rogue
Lv:105
Looking for Active Guide just like this biggrin plz invite me

0 0
Score : 2

Name: Recentus
Class: Eliotrope
Lv: 18 (I'm a returning player, was level 80 once)

I hope you will invite me, thanks!

0 0
Score : 3

hello !! ^^

this seems like a very nice guild, could i get an invite ? my character's name is Sweet Lemon.

0 0
Score : 37

Hello I'm Currently looking for a guild.
my in game name is Mad Moe

0 0
Score : 2063

It's been a long while.. Would be such a relief to see any activity/officers replies here (it used to be an old and really nice guild when it was alive) Q_Q

0 0
Score : 11810
Reineke-Fox|2016-10-06 10:00:14
It's been a long while.. Would be such a relief to see any activity/officers replies here (it used to be an old and really nice guild when it was alive) Q_Q
The guild has been closed and will not return to the game, they also lost their HW so it is pretty much done for.
0 0
Score : 4

Hey! I am a new player wo is looking for a guild with other new players, so I can run dungeons with players on my level. Are there any active low-level players in your guild? 

0 0
Respond to this thread