FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

By LadyRinsun - MEMBER - May 27, 2012, 17:38:10
Hello new players, old players, and welcome to our guild page! smile

Sooo what's Signature like?

Signature’s a friendly and active guild who loves to go out hunt stuff together, run dungeons and do UB's regularly. We're a relaxed, people/relationships-focused kinda guild. We're mainly focused on mid to high level content, but we also help out some lower levels now and then. We are not the grindy-kind of guild, though. For a pure focus on grinding for XP and end game content, this may not be the place for you. Of course, each play style is welcome here and everone's free to play the way they like in Signature. We got some players who like to work towards the perfect gears and builds that have a lot of fun here. So, depending on what you like in-game, Signature's the guild for you!

We have a bunch of experienced players who are willing to answer questions and share their knowledge. We have a mind-set towards helping out and supporting other guildies. Also, we’re always up for a nice chit-chat in the guild channel!

History of the guild, relationship with the server and guild leaders

History
Signature has been created about 2,5 years ago. Since then, it has been a well-known, active and friendly guild. The guild has been created by Blantuise and Rayne and has not shifted leadership yet since. When the Havon Worlds got released we chose to buy the one (with great effort and sacrifice!) near the Amakna Outpost (political and ethical reasons, back then). The Second in Commands shift now and then, but usually they stick for a long time {3 We've been through a lot together and are now a guild full of people with close friends that have been here since the start, people that play just now-and-then, people that don't get to sleep, some more of the 'loner'-types, new people with lots of promise and the crazy people. Actually, I can write a book about the different kinds of great personalities you can find here. But you'll just have to see for yourself and add yours! wink We've been through better or worse and would love to engage you in our path of life.

Relationship with the rest of the server
The guild has also either been in the Government of Amakna or in support of it for over two years now and continues to put effort into improving the nation. We're also pro-collaboration between the different guilds and communities towards common goals. Don't worry, this doesn't mean you have to be involved in politics to have a good time in our guild! As a general rule, though, we are non-aggressive in a PvP sense but when someone is an Outlaw or when we're at war... well, things happen wink We are pro-giving players a home, a fun time and enhancing a player's experience of the game while supporting it's community.

We are friends/allies with many other guilds on the server. Aside from the specific 'buddy guilds', we have a mind-set towards being friendly to each guild on the server, getting along and helping each other out.

The Guild Leaders
Something about Rayne:

HARRU! I'm Rose and I'm 22 years old. I'm from the Netherlands and I am currently working as a Psychologist-intern to finish my studies. I loooove drawing and anything that's related to it. Things I like to watch contain anime (reading: manga) and stuff from Comedy Central. Lel. Also my Eniripsa has PINK hair which I think is absolutely fabulous. I've been Governor of Amakna for over two years and I loved helping people out and organizing things. I'm planning to run again when the political revamp comes, if nothing comes in between! OVER AND OUT.

Something about Blantuise:
TBA. He's lazy x) No jk.

21st of November, 2012 - Gobballfield Country - Fashion Show Event

General/practical information:

Guild name: Signature
Guild Leaders: Blantuise and Rayne
Second in Commands: Sisma, Vula, Woobot, Meier
Guild members: 180ish (almost without alts wink)
Nation(s): Mainly Amakna, Brakmar and Bonta's starting to boom in here as well, and of course Sufokians are welcome too!
Guild level: 20
Haven World: Yes, at the fabulous and cozy heart of Amakna - just below the Outpost!
Skype channel: Yes, we have a biiiig Skype chat with Signature members. We call share our funs and experiences there when not on Wakfu, or on Wakfu ánd Skype, and regularly call each other via the microphone.

The guild’s language is English. Some members speak other languages as well, but the guild channel conversations are in English. The guild is highly inclusive, with members from all around the world! We're about respecting one-another and having a good time.

We also have a guild website! Feel free to visit it. It includes a forum (where you can discuss, post your artworks, rant - I mean, talk about your feelings v.v), an events/raid section, a gallery and much more!

Guild website: Signaturewakfu.Guildportal.com

Requirements for joining

- Able to speak English
- Being an active player

All levels can join! biggrin

How you can apply to the guild

You can leave a message here or contact the GM's (Rayne and Blantuise), or any of the Second in Command's, in-game. If you decide to leave a message here, please include your in-game name so we can contact you.

We're always actively seeking fresh members, so give us a try ^^
We especially encourage experienced players to throw a character our way =]

Thanks for reading this and hopefully we can welcome you into our guild! biggrin

-Xx Rayne

3 -16
Reactions 153
Score : 40

I didn't catch either of you online (for now), so I'll go ahead and post here. *ahem*

Hi! I'm a Dofus player since the beta times, but moved onto Wakfu around its open beta and have been playing it on-and-off ever since. I just returned from a two-month off-period (because of school) just to notice that the guild I was in (Victorious) had called it quits. So I'm looking for a new one! I don't care that much about hunting/dungeon runs, obviously they're fun, but for me the most important thing is nice people and fun conversations. I'm currently playing a level 3x Xelor on Sufokia, but frequent other nations, too (since Sufokia is basically deserted).

My IGN is Chime, and I'm online on various times of days (GMT +2). (:

1 0
Score : 1508

Hey Chime,

Cool that you will join us. I just tried to PM you but you weren't online. I'll get in contact in-game ASAP. See you soon!

-Blantuise

0 0
Score : 2455

Found you in-game, Chime! smile

Thanks everyone for the (in- and out-game) replies so far!

0 0
Score : 3397

Hello, my in-game name is Levu. My old guild is dead so i am now looking for a new one one and hopefully it will be my last.

As a brief introduction of my gaming reseme, my first mmo was world of warcraft which i am still interested in, i have been a xelor in dofus since 2007, had been waiting for Wakfu for about 3 years in beta and i have played dofus arena beta for a while. I completely burned myself out with dofus and lost all my interest for the genre but i decided to give wakfu a try since it's a fresh new game.
I play pretty casually by choice. I prioritise the aspects of the game with community coming first and gameplay along with graphics/aesthetic coming second on my list, so it's really essential to me that i find the right people in order to continue playing the game and you guys seem pretty chill at first look.
I play a fire sacrier and i will most likely adjust my gameplay according to the guilds needs because i like being beneficial to others, possibly focusing on professions and taking my time in character progression. I am getting mosquito bites as i write this so i ll end it here and let myself loose on them buggers. :p Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you in-game and hoping the guild i still active and has a free spot for someone like me :3

0 0
Score : 1508

Sounds like you found the right place. Welcome smile

0 0
Score : 8438

X)

0 0
Score : 2

i don't know if you are still looking for new members (tho i hope you are smile )

MY IGN is "Steffy Bear" so yeah shoot me a pm if you would like to smile (GMT+1)

0 0
Score : 3

Hey All,

I'm a very new player in the world of Wakfu. My name is Sebastian, from the Netherlands. I started MMO gaming in Ragnarok Online (IRO), went to WoW when that released and have visited many other MMO's inbetween and after.

I've previously played Dofus and a little of the Wakfu BETA under a different account, sadly forgot the name, because I had a lvl 2x character there, but alas, so be it.

I'm currently investigating slightly more tactical MMO's to play casually, next to my slowly rising GW2 addiction. I like playing in teams, in fact, it's one of my main goals when I join an MMO. It's not entirely clear to me yet which class I'll pursue, so I can't offer you a name or class yet. Osamoda, Sram and Pandawa are the classes I'm currently exploring.

I'm interested in Wakfu because it plays like a classic MUD in a graphical setting and I really love MUDs.

The reason I'm still posting this here, is to inquire whether there is still room once I've made up my mind and subscribed (subbing won't be an issue). I'll be glad to hear from you smile

0 0
i don't know if you are still looking for new members (tho i hope you are smilewink

MY IGN is "Steffy Bear" so yeah shoot me a pm if you would like to smile (GMT+1)

Gotcha Steffy!

The reason I'm still posting this here, is to inquire whether there is still room once I've made up my mind and subscribed (subbing won't be an issue). I'll be glad to hear from you smile
@Vespian:

We always have room! Thanks for replying, it sounds like you found the right place. What's your in-game name? You can PM me, Blantuise or anyone from our guild to get an invitation! Hope I see you soon!

-Xx Rayne
0 0
Score : 353

I'd sure like to join. Subscriber / cra / Bonta.. in game name Renier Gracie

0 0

Thanks for replying everyone ^^ I hope you'll all have a good time in Signature smile

Aaand we're looking for more Eniripsa's! Specifically water Eniripsa's, but all Eni's are welcome! (Every class is welcome, of course wink)

So yeah are you an Eniripsa who's looking for a guild? Signature's looking for you!

-Xx Rayne

0 0
Score : 80
IGN: Sir Healalot
Class: Eniripsa
Nation: Bonta
Level: 15 (i know, it's low, leveling with Eniripsa is apparently taking forever when i'm alone... sleep)

Bio: since Wakfu is such a vivid, living, community-run world - i decided to play with a sort of a role-playing mentality.
what i mean by this is that i wanted each character to really behave and do what would be expected of them. each character is gonna be different from the other in how they talk or how they interact with the world and community.

this particular character is an Eniripsa; so as a healer, i decided to make him an herbalist, Wakfu-oriented, good-natured kinda good guy with the trapper and lumberjack skills for reforestation and breeding and joined the Bonta nation as they seemed the most eco-friendly tongue
I am working on a Water-Fire build for maximum Healing capabilities!

this is opposed to another of my characters which joined Brakmar, is a war-like Iop who is stasis oriented :O

i am subscribed for the next month and am thinking of extending my subscription.

i am obviously an english speaker tongue
0 0

Hey there Sir Healalot! Thanks for your reply, I think you'd fit our guild pretty well ^^ Only problem is that you're below lvl 30. We implemented this requirement quite recently and I hadn't updated our requirements list yet - which isn't very convenient, I'm sorry. Anyways I'm training and doing stuff al day, so you can join me to level up so you can join Signature if you like biggrin

PS: nice that you're also using fire ^^ I'm a fire Eni myself and I haven't seen many Enis yet who use the fire branch ;3

Seeya in-game!

0 0
Score : 5724

The Rogue's Gallery sends its regards... wink 

0 0
Signature's recruiting! Feel free to read our guild description above, visit our website (Signaturewakfu.guildportal.com) or to ask the GM's or Second in Commands in-game! smile

Enjoy us all with your honourable presence - Seeya online!

-Xx Rayne

0 0
Score : 114

Hello, i would like to apply for the guild if i still can.
I can talk english verry well, i played dofus for around 3 years, moved onto wakfu when it was in beta (had a different account which i forgot), now im subscribed and gonna stay subscribed for a while.
Im also active like...24/7 lol this game is great.

The reason im trying to get a guild is becouse its boring to play alone...
Im currently lvl 30 Osa named "Crazzey" If i could join your guild it would be great!

Kind regards.

0 0
Score : 2583
JOIN SIGNATURE GUYS!!!
Awesome guild leader(s), great friends and tonz of fun stuff all entwining to form one pretty amazing guild happy

~ Kanade
xoxo
0 0
Score : 11762

Hello everybody,

I know there are some people who dont want me in the guild, but i will promise i will do my best to get liked by you guys.
I really hope i can join, because this is a awesome guild with awesome members, so pleas give me a second chance and let me join.
well, i hope you guys will let me join now.

~Greetz, Sting-Shotter

0 0
Score : 37

Hiya,

After playing this game for a couple of months in beta, I've decided to start playing it again. Right now I'm subscribed and (after playing various alts) settled on my Pandawa on Amakna. Even though I'm not level 20 yet, I can assure you I will be in a matter of time. wink

My ingame name is: Boobam.

Hope to hear something from you guys!

0 0
Respond to this thread