FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Remington/Sufokia] Myrmidons

By DeMetz88 March 05, 2012, 23:07:53

Myrmidons make Sufokia their ancestral home and protect her with their lives. We have been here since the start of Wakfu protecting our land and now with the PvP coming Sufokia needs our protection again against all enemies!

Our aim: Good active teams for PvP and PvE.

Myrmidon Laws
:

- Sufokia is mother to us all, fight for her!

- Kill all Outlaws, make them pay the Iron Price.

- Be helpfull of your guild brothers and allies and promote a good name for yourself and the guild.

Recruitment: Open again! PM Condestavel or Healbot

Allies

Synergy

1 -3
Reactions 17
Score : 252

Well said brother!

0 0
Score : 302

it is a brortherhood more then an ordinary guild.if you bored to play with selfish childish players come and join us.

All power to the ants 

0 0
Score : 2224

Indeed Kan happy This happen yesterday in our gobal run, outlaws beware!

0 0
Score : 252
DeMetz88|2012-03-06 14:46:45
Indeed Kan happy This happen yesterday in our gobal run, outlaws beware!

Haha BEWARE of the Myrmidon hammer!!
0 0
Score : 302
Hey there

Everything for everyone, and nothing for ourselves

So the adventure is awaiting us in a few days!it will be a an unique game that everything depends on you and community has become most important thing.
  • discuss together
  • decide together
  • act together
About us

We're aiming to build a reputation as a mature, sensible, fun-loving guild - and attract like-minded members. We expect that full members of our guild will able to represent the guild well, and trusted to do so

Can a Sufokian, who is an interislandist*, at the same time be a patriot? We hold that he not only can be but also must be.So we will build a island defence awareness to protect our land and ecosystem.

We are not interested in being the most powerful, highest level guild - only in exploring the world of wakfu, and enjoying the game.

Guild or individual power and level is less important than mutual enjoyment of the game.Each of us is an ambassador for the reputation of Myrmidons. We will strive to represent our group well.

We are a family before all else

We recognize that we are playing a game so we try to maintain as few laws as possible
  • This is an English speaking guild. It would be easier and less complicated if everyone spoke one language. Since most people on the International server know English, this will be the language spoken.

• Discriminatory Language: Racist, sexist, homophobic, or other discriminatory language is extremely likely to offend someone under any circumstances. You could get yourself kicked out of the guild, and likely reported. We take this very seriously.

We’re a community, not a competitive hierarchy so we all are ready to discuss policies and rules and build the future of our lovely island Sufokia

Leave a post belowwub We look forward to seeing you all in-game

p.s -the community is growingsmile.You can send message to Condestavel and kan to discuss and join.

-*-interislandist term refers to internationalism
0 0

Just for some fun I am creating a thread about some of our adventures smile 

0 0
Score : 78

how do i join?

0 0
Quadgunner|2012-03-21 06:23:57
how do i join?
Hello!

You can contact me in-game or any of our officers:

Condestavel
Kan
Healbot
Khiop

See you there.
0 0
Score : 46

Hello,

My name is WishDokta.

In the game I am a level 9 and growing eni. My goal is group support and thus have been investing all my points to make me the best healer poissible.

In real life I am 26 and work full time near Manchester, England.

You guild concept appeals to me and I would like to apply to join. I am at work at the moment so cannot message you in-game.

0 0

Bump!

The Myrmidons have come a long way since their foundation and through hard work we are one of the top Guilds of Sufokia, as well as having an active team on the government of our land. We are already known to protect Sufokia and its players and help whoever is in need. Our numbers have grown but we still are looking for you to join us and help us grow more!

We offer you a dedicated team of players who help each other, with the mission to make Sufokia a good nation for everyone. We only ask our members to be active in guild matters and carry our Guild even further! Join us today!

IGN: Condestavel

BUMP

Bump

0 0
Score : 245

Bump

0 0
Score : 15828

Welcome to the Wakfu Alliance dont forget to pm me jerrydb for anything ^^

0 0

Rebirth and rebuilding from the ashes of anciet civilizations, to uphold Law and Order biggrin 

We are now allied with guild Synergy happy 

0 0
Score : 2355

Welcome back! biggrin

~ Karah

0 0
Score : 245

We are recruiting again!! Please pm Condestavel or Healbot for guild invite wink 

0 0
Score : 356
you know our words winter is coming

War of Nations

Myrmidons is recruting again

welcome home

0 0
Score : 174

Robowl the Manipulator down. dizgamesoEZ. Want to learn from the best?

Join Myrmidons!

PM Condestavel

0 0
Respond to this thread