By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Remington - English] Mystic

By CZone January 30, 2012, 21:18:21
Reactions 290
Score : 47

Hi there, are you still recruiting?

1 -1
Score : 1448

hey there, sure thing. you can pm me or other online member when you are online for an invite. hope to see you soon~

0 0
Score : 50

Heya, tried PM-ing listed chars but none were online. Hit me up if you log into the game. I'll try to PM you guys regularly.

I was part of the guild 1-2 years ago for a few months but stopped playing due to reasons. Would be happy to join again ^^

1 0

;3 welcome to the guild

0 0
Score : 1

Hey guys I just started playing again and would love to join your guild my IGN is Siinrunner

0 0

hey there, you can pm me in game or other member that's online for an invite~

0 0
Score : 173

Hey i have a team of 6, i played wakfu open beta and couple months after than i quitted. My first guild was Mystic back thn. Now i am playing full time with my team. Would be nice if you got any spot for me

0 0

we'd be glad to have you back~  contact me or any other mystic in game for an invite!

0 0
Score : -72

Boring guild. Few members are active with a shitload of alts. Sometimes they help but most of the times you will be ignored. Kinda useless unless you want a HW stat bonus.

0 -4

sure thing buddy, i'm sure we are boring because we can't keep up with your rape and suicide jokes.

2 0
Score : 2116

guild pics and inv list updated smile

0 0
Score : 285

Hello, I'm a level 133 pandawa well equipped, have started playing this game since the early alpha, beta versions...and i'm back after a hiatus, would love to join your guild smile 

My name IG is : Wisconsin Death Trip

0 0

Hi there, you can try to pm any of the listed member or anyone from the guild that's online for an invite! See you soon~

0 0
Score : -1

Hi, is it still possible to join?? smile
My IGN Is Redus and I'm a LV 55 Iop, I'm a kinda new Italian player searching for an international guild to play with biggrin

(I joined)

0 0
Score : 1345

I'd love to join, IGN: Haanners

0 0
Score : 74

My IGN is "Against The Clock". I'm a member of this guild a year ago. Would be happy to be a part of it again. smile

0 0
Score : 902

Invite list updated smile

0 0
Score : 1

Hey, i'm still fairly new and would like to join a guild. I've started on the Ouginak class and i am wondering if there is also a better tanking class biggrin, I sent invite on discord as Ayce.

0 0
Score : 20

I'd like to join! I'm having a hard time contacting anyone ingame. 

0 0
Respond to this thread