FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Looking for a guild?

By CalimeDovahkiin - MEMBER - June 20, 2020, 20:06:58

Hello stranger! Looking for a guild? Don't know where to look? Maybe you reeeeally want to join a guild, but are too scared to ask cuz you are still new to the game? 

Black Eclipse is a Lvl.8 guild that is searching for new ACTIVE members! We accept everyone (and we also help new players lvl. up!)
We also have a discord server ^^

If you are interested, you can contact us at:

In-game nick:
Kairenis
Wyem

1 0
Reactions 14
Score : 80

Hello, is this still available ?

1 0
Score : 111

Yes! We are still available ^^

0 0
Score : 1

Hi, I will repeat Kuzen and ask  you if it is still avalaible. I am new and really scared of people. Dont bite me.

0 0

ahah we dont bite! Dw ^^
I will contact you on wakfu

0 0
Score : 1584

Why Black Eclipse and not Wet Water or Barky Dog? Golden Gold was not bad either.

0 -1

I would like to join! In game name is Recentus.

0 0
Score : 36

If the offer still stands I'm looking to join a guild to get back into the game! In-game name: Novon

0 0

Hi! I checked you alts and they are all Nox ;; Sadly we are a Remington Guild ;;

0 0

Is this offer still open? If so my name is Jak Faeriet in game

0 0

Yes! I will contact you on wakfu

0 0
Score : 17

I'd like to join if theres still room 

IGN: Nujadi

0 0

Hey there I would love to join, my ingame name is Volatina. Ill try to contact you as well smile

0 0
Score : 116

Hey there, I'm looking for an active guild, the guild i was in is slowly dying, and i'm hoping to join another guild to make it up for the lack of players in the one im in, if i ever decide to leave my guild and join yours, I am known as KidKaiser ingame

0 0

Ok guys i will add every one of yalls ahah

0 0
Respond to this thread