FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Virtuous ( former Kama Hunter ) returns !

By fedeche - MEMBER - March 15, 2020, 19:24:34

Hello fellow Twelvians !

Virtuous is opening its doors to new adventurers once again. Virtuous was a thriving guild, a couple years ago, and I, Hadrina, decided to rebuild as I came back into the game. Virtuous aims toward being a friendly, not-rushing, family-like environement for both new and veteran players.

We are a level 9 guild with no level/nation requirement. All we ask for is a nice attitude.

We currently have 100+ unique players active in the Guild. Most of them are new players, coming into the game, which makes it a perfect place to start your journey as you will find plenty of players around your level. To get a spot in, leave a message on this post or simply contact me in-game under the name of Hadrina or Ilyania.

Contact List :
-The Succubus
-Arc'Li
-Dark Loly
-Quistos
-Shrederri
-Woothed'out
-Kama is Love
-Zeneon

Update 4/7/2020

Virtuous had it first live event happening on saturday the 4th of April. Under the lead of Thobari, the event tinker and orchestratror, we formed two teams that set out to help everyone advance their Otomai hunter questlines. One team took the path fo safety, grouping with a higher level and going through the fights on high stasis, while the others prefered a challenge in competitive mode. All in all, we advanced at everyone's pace and we sure did have a good time ( and that's the important ! )

°°°
°°°

More events are on the way and I hope you'll be there to enjoy these !

Cheers,

Hadrina
0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1

Hi! I'm an old player coming again to the game, can I join you? 

fedeche|2020-03-22 05:37:36
Ofcourse, contact us in-game via the contact list smile see you soon

I tried, but I couldn't reach any of you, when are you commonly playing?

kingkevinkindom|2020-03-21 15:13:31
Hi! I'm an old player coming again to the game, can I join you? 

fedeche|2020-03-22 05:37:36

I tried, but I couldn't reach any of you, when are you commonly playing?

nvm haha
0 0
Score : 1061

1 0
Score : -16

Is a great guild is an even better community!

0 -2
Score : 383

In one thread you praise the guild, in another you incite an uprising against the current leader. Make up your mind, bruh.

0 -1
Score : 2401

You guys still recruiting? 

0 0
Respond to this thread