FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Virtuous ( former Kama Hunter ) returns !

By fedeche - MEMBER - March 15, 2020, 19:24:34

Hello fellow Twelvians !

Virtuous is opening its doors to new adventurers once again. Virtuous was a thriving guild, a couple years ago, and I, Hadrina, decided to rebuild as I came back into the game. Virtuous aims toward being a friendly, not-rushing, family-like environement for both new and veteran players.

We are a level 9 guild with no level/nation requirement. All we ask for is a nice attitude.

We currently have 100+ unique players active in the Guild. Most of them are new players, coming into the game, which makes it a perfect place to start your journey as you will find plenty of players around your level. To get a spot in, leave a message on this post or simply contact me in-game under the name of Hadrina or Ilyania.

Contact List :
-The Succubus
-Arc'Li
-Dark Loly
-Quistos
-Shrederri
-Woothed'out
-Kama is Love
-Zeneon

Side note : If you are looking for a guild with high-end players for end-game content / PvP , we are NOT the guild you are looking for. Altho, if you are a new player seeking friend to chat with and a couple veteran to get help from, we ARE the guild you are looking for.

See you soon,

Hadrina

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1

Hi! I'm an old player coming again to the game, can I join you? 

fedeche|2020-03-22 05:37:36
Ofcourse, contact us in-game via the contact list smile see you soon

I tried, but I couldn't reach any of you, when are you commonly playing?

kingkevinkindom|2020-03-21 15:13:31
Hi! I'm an old player coming again to the game, can I join you? 

fedeche|2020-03-22 05:37:36

I tried, but I couldn't reach any of you, when are you commonly playing?

nvm haha
0 0
Score : 1032

1 0
Score : -21

Is a great guild is an even better community!

0 -2
Score : 82

In one thread you praise the guild, in another you incite an uprising against the current leader. Make up your mind, bruh.

0 -1
Respond to this thread