FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tiny Bandits Recruitment

By SirPercedal - MEMBER - November 18, 2019, 03:10:43

My name is Percy and i am pleased to announce that recruitment for the guild Tiny Bandits is open!

We used to be a hardcore pvp guild with the biggest baddies around. These days though the atmosphere calmed down and we are an endgame oriented, chilled guild, focused on a friendly atmosphere in our ranks.
We still have pvp players inside if you are interested in some pvp discussions. In our guild there are players interested in Adjusted Level System (ALS) runs, scoring the top ladders every month, as well as top endgame players who tend to focus on lategame ultimate bosses.

Currently the most players in our guild are either allined with sufokia or bonta, but we have our gates open for players from any nation.
As you may have noticed we are an international guild. We currently have players from North & South America, Europe, Asia, Australis & New Zealand basicly every place in the world.
There is no lvl requirement to join - though as I mentioned before - we are mostly endgame players and thus we like to surround ourselves with competitive players.

About Haven World and bonuses; we have an haven world with all bonuses maxed, farmer, herbalist and lumber spaces, place for pen leveling, a guild bank with seeds of every plant, some items for players in need and our prospecting and wisdom bonuses will be turned on a few times during the week.

If you’re interested in joining our guild please contact us either in game or on discord (where we also have our guild discord server).

-Percy
Ign: Lady Percylia
Discord: Sir Percylius#3615

-Innerspeaker
Ign: Innerspeaker
Discord: Innerspeaker#1701

-Aisyi
Ign: Aisyi
Discord: Aisyi#1416

-Sparta
Ign: Spartakusdiplos
Discord: spartakmoscou#7037

-Snake
Ign: Snakemonger
Discord: Snakemonger#7830

Wish you a nice day, and I hope we will see each other soon in the world of twelve under the banner of Tiny Bandits!
~~Percy
7 -1
Reactions 5
Score : 921

Stone

1 0
Score : 11027

Heyo!

Bumping the thread since bunch of new players joined us and progress in the game on mid-lvl.
We have 36 open slots left in the guild if anybody is intrested pls contact one of these players;

-Percy
Ign: Lady Percylia
Discord: Sir Percylius#3615

-Innerspeaker
Ign: Innerspeaker
Discord: Innerspeaker#1701

-Sparta

-Aisyi
Ign: Aisyi
Discord: Aisyi#1416

-Snake
Ign: Snakemonger
Discord: Snakemonger#7830

1 0
Score : 420

Stone the Pogger

0 0
Score : -4718

​​​​Interesting

0 0
Score : 11027

Hello hello!
Long time since I updated the thread so decided to bump it. Guild doing really well, we have nice activity of our veterans as well as newer players that joined us from last recruiting. As always chilled atmosphere and good scores are with us :d
We have 14 slots open. Intrested players can leave a message here or find us in game/on discord

-Percy
Ign: Lady Percylia
Discord: Sir Percylius#3615

-Innerspeaker
Ign: Innerspeaker
Discord: Innerspeaker#1701

-Aisyi
Ign: Aisyi
Discord: Aisyi#1416

-Sparta