By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

the Cosmic brigade recruting ! `\o/ ''UPDATED'' !

By cawleerr - MEMBER - May 27, 2019, 02:40:20
indeed . what u see in here is a deleted episode from the show . we didnt like the fact that they mentioned our name .so anyhow  let me tell u about this perfect guild :
the cosmic brigade ,like all active guilds we do help our members in all kind of stuff questing , 
Crafting , dungeons and such such  , but also we offer a lovely friendly community that even tho u arent in game we will still be with u ! NOW THE REAL STUFF :

WE ALSO LIKE TO DO :
- High stasis dungeon runs !

-Ultimate bosses ( if u got the GUTS for it ) *looking at black crow from across the room*

-Events (umm yea we do that too smile..)

-and my  favurite thing is (weekly tradition)

the banner wave : 
ehhh sry for the quality but clearly we were making too much wing that we blured the camera
;(

what else could do u wanna know ? oh yea about us right : so my ign is Entropi 
im the leader of the cosmic brigade , i usualy hang in astrub center for some pvp 
,ofc if im not with the guild ! 

we also have our beloved meme maker Morenne chan !

and the most evil creature in the world of twelve ... Axmil the blue lizard .. such wicked name 
*Fear noises*

and bunch of other cute and awesome personalities (most are evil)that u can too discover by  buying the most amazing Wakfu DLC ( pfft i mean joining us )   
so 

well how to join us u ask ? its very simple either msg anyone from our guild u will see many runing around in the game 

or join us our discord server ^^  or msg me in discord  (OR DO BOTH ) (OR DO ALL THE THREE ) 

- JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD SERVER !

-my discord : Entropi#2227

feel free to contact me for any info u like ! and have fun all huh

winkexcl
16 -42
Reactions 8
Score : 83

Cosmic Brigade 10/10
One the most active guilds I've seen so far in my life, and one of the greatest.

4 -17
Score : 130
wub
10 -17
Score : 331

ALWAYS supportive and helpful. One of the friendlier guilds I've encountered.

3 -18
Score : -13

I'd like to join!

3 -9
Score : -38

One of the few remington guilds still active daily!

3 -13
Score : -25

Awesome Brigade! ...washing my hands* love you guys! Keep it on!!

3 -7
Score : 1312

an Interesting guild...

1 -1
Respond to this thread