By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Good Old Games [Eng/Hun]

By RomuzTech - MEMBER - February 02, 2019, 22:29:38
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone.

Good Old Games rec newbies and comeback players to create an old school guild. This is an attempt to create a guild WITH players and no alts , secondary characters and whatsoever junk. A fresh thing, no bonuses, and HW so if you want passive stat bonuses then look elsewhere. the basic format.:

Good Old games [English/Hun in pm] [Open rec] [Requirements: Booster not allowed]

Yes, you see it, the booster is not allowed because I don't want diddlydoomillion secondary characters in my guild, I want real ppl, if that is a problem feel free to join the rest 99% guilds filled with cr*p. However, if you up to the challenge and want to contribute then feel free to drop a Pm ingame.

Romuz

0 -7
First Ankama intervention

Sananan|2019-02-04 09:52:33
Just as a word of warning we recently had problems with this player. They told other guild members of ours to kill themselves apropos of nothing and also said that they wanted to rape other people's ingame characters. Romuz refused to leave but instead asked to be kicked for reasons that only the edgiest of brains can probably understand...< Forum Rules >Now if you think that this antihero is your kind of thing go ahead but I'd advise against it.

Hi Sananan,

You can report player misconduct directly by contacting the Support team here
See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 25

Can I join? I'm an Eni level 90 with crappy DPS but maybe can offer good healings ifI have a good equipment...

0 0
Score : 208

Just as a word of warning we recently had problems with this player. They told other guild members of ours to kill themselves apropos of nothing and also said that they wanted to rape other people's ingame characters. Romuz refused to leave but instead asked to be kicked for reasons that only the edgiest of brains can probably understand...< Forum Rules >Now if you think that this antihero is your kind of thing go ahead but I'd advise against it.

1 -1
Score : 243

How is this thread not removed yet?
1 -1

Sananan|2019-02-04 09:52:33

Hi Sananan,

You can report player misconduct directly by contacting the Support team here
Score : -74

The topic can be closed because I realized opening a new guild would make things worse, the reason is that there are too many guilds for too few. About Mystic members posting toxic content, idc really. Simply leeching new ppl who might be really new to the game an have no clue about things and some free stuff won't solve anything. They will leave eventually while you are busy farming an ex.: lvl 180 dung with your 6 clients.

I'm still active at the server but with a different character and a different approach, instead of guild creation I just play in the normal non-leeching way, meeting ppl who do the same, play together add them as friends and voila, I got ppl to play with. It is a HELL lot more fun and already got some ppl to play with.

So if you are a non-toxic reader here who do play a similar way, I think you can msg my forum account (Ankama box or whatever it is called) and I gladly contact you in-game, but if you are the opposite then play your 20+ clients with some 32-64 Gb ram setup (because Java/Wakfu is unstable anyway) and stay silent.

0 -2
Respond to this thread