FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ENG] (Please) Join Network ! ★ UPDATED ★

By Fluffary - MEMBER - December 24, 2018, 11:43:40

☆ ☆ ☆ Hi there! Looking for a guild? Well, don't look anymore! ; - ; Join Network! ☆ ☆ ☆

''ew, why should i even? and what tf is Network???''

☆Well, I'm so glad you asked!  Network is a lvl 10 guild in the Remington Server, it has a pretty cool guild ico---

''LAME. But also how many active members do you have''

☆ ; - ; Haha, WELL, currently we have around 3 active members?  The guild leader, myself, and one more person who sometimes comes online ☆ 

'' >:O pathetic!!!!!!!!''

☆ Maybe but not really ; - ; The guild leader (His name is Grand) is the best (hi Grand!) He loves helping people, doesn't matter with what; leveling, dungeons, upgrading their equipment, answering any questions about the game, and he's really good company as well! He's inspired me a lot, so I always try to help him as well, and I love helping others too! ☆

''upgr---''

☆AND ALSO, there used to be a lot more active people in the guild, but one day they all just stopped coming online, so it was just me and Grand! It doesn't matter though, because I, Fluffary(aka Coldu) am super determined to recruit new members and make the guild alive once more! So, with that said, please reconsider joining Network! Grand and I are online almost daily, so you'll never feel lonely! And we're planning on getting a Haven World soon☆

''jesus ok, maybe, what are the requirements? i'm lvl 10 and i can barely kill a bow meow''

☆There's only one requirement! Be able to speak a little English ' - ' oh and be friendly! But also it's perfectly fine if you don't feel like communicating with guildies that much, you can still join! Our guild is open to everyone!
It doesn't matter what  your level is or how long you've been playing the game for, our doors are open! ☆

''ur weird but ok, who should i contact if i wanna join?''

Grand is the Guild Master,  you can always contact him! And you can also always contact me, the name's Coldu. We'd love to hear from you! 

Well, whoever is reading this, thank you for your time! If you have any questions, drop them in the comments! ☆ 

Update: Jesus. So. It's the 2nd of April, 2019. We're pretty much still recruiting and definitely not dead!!!   '  -  ' Hahahaha
Anyways, the good news is, we have a lot more active members now (I think)!!!! We definitely have more than 3 active members now, but if I had to pin point exactly how many...well, I can't. There's always people coming and going, people joining and leaving ' ^ ' But if I had to give an approximate number, I'd say around 11! 

We're also still improving the guild bonuses, these are some of the new and improved ones:
- 5 Fire, Air, Earth, Water Resistance  (x3) (some of them were x2 before ; - ; ) 
- 5 Health Points                                    (x3) (This was also x2 before)
- 10 Health Points                                  (x4) (This was x2 before)  
- 5 Prospecting                                       (This didn't even exist before) 
- 10 Wisdom         (We had 5 wisdom before, 22 hours away from this post we're gonna have 10)

But bonuses aside, we're still a nice and friendly guild,  we still like helping new and old players alike, and we're still trying to create a chill place for people to hang out and do stuff together~
10 0
Reactions 26
Score : 697

No more Suger for you ._.

2 -1
Score : 16

hey im interested in joining Raume is the name

2 -1
Score : 697

I'm on pretty often so Just send a PM my way when your able
- Grand

1 -1
Score : 1180

this was .. kinda heart warming *_* but i do think u shud drop sugary drinks xd

1 0
Score : 202

;   -  ;;;; it's funny because I actually hate sugar and sweets, but I just have a natural sugar rush going on during the holidays 

1 0
Score : 326

Returning player here. You guys still recruiting?

1 0

Hi! Yes! We are totally still recruiting. We're recruiting all the time ' - ' Oh man I really need to update this post haha. Anyway, just message Coldu in game(that's me).

1 0
Score : 4414

Interested. Sokay Knight, a more-or-less 'not stupid enough to walk into a wall every day of the week' pandawa.

1 0

I just saw your comment now! I'll try to add you in-game if you still haven't found yourself a guild '  -  ' 

1 0
Score : 29

I've just joined this guild not long ago and I'd say that I enjoyed it here, the people are friendly and helpful (and no one is pressing on you because apparently, you're one of the lowest level members tongue)

I'd recommend this guild for people who are still looking for the right guild for them - yes, we're still in open recruitment mode biggrin

2 0
Score : 34

Im interested , been looking for a nice social active guild, im very active i tryed adding Grand or Coldu for 2 days now but you guys arent online so if you can try to get in touch in game too
My name on there is Mangosthemighty

Thanks!

1 0

Hey, thank you for your interest! I'm very sorry for being offline these past few days, I'll also try to add when I am online! 

0 0
Score : 30

I'm also interested!!! Am returning player and need guidance biggrin If you guys have spots open still, I'd love to join your ranks!
-Unemati

1 0

Hiiiii! We have spots and we'd love to have you~ Just try to reach Coldu ; w ; I try to be available as often as I can. 

0 0

Hey id love to join just a returning player starting from fresh:3

1 0

Hii! Are you still interested in joining?? Sorry been super busy hahahhaha 

0 0

Hey, I was trying to reach you in game but no luck so far. I'd like to join your guild if you are still recruiting. I'll keep trying to get you in game in the meantime or you can whisp me yourself.
My IGN: Sweet Despair, Thanks ^^

1 0

Hi! Sorry, I've been super busy with university these weeks!!! But I'm back in the game and I'll try to reach you as well! Hope you're still interested! 

0 0
Score : 4083

[REDACTED]

0 0

Hi, Is this guild still recruiting? I'm interested to join this guild
My IGN: Kurowl

1 0

Hey I am a new player. I want to join but to add you to friends you need to be connected?

1 0

Hi everyone!!! So sorry, I've been super busy with uni and stuff!! But now I'm back!! And we're open for recruitment again! So feel free to send me requests or add me on discord and we'll set up a time! 
My discord is Coldu #1083

0 0
Score : -1

0 0

Hello there, are you guys still active, I'd love to join.

1 0

Yes, hello! Can you add me on Discord and then I can arrange for you to join? 

0 0
Respond to this thread