By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ENG] Torchlight Peanuts

By div97 - MEMBER - September 07, 2018, 20:09:45

Hey, are you looking for a guild? Let me introduce ours: Torchlight Peanuts!
-

"I like to consider us as a big family. Some of us still have to grow up, others already have a wide knowledge of the game, but the essential thing is that everyone is willing to help his neighbor"
-Lady Mole

This is what you get if you join us:

How to contact us:
-
  • In game: Limonezu, Lady Mole, , Ricardotoro, Jacqs, Rajiv
  • Joining our Discord server: https://discord.gg/fz5rEkh

This is some of us...waiting for you!

11 -20
Reactions 19
Score : 51

+1 join the guild its fun

- Zyph

6 -5
Score : 86

Do u guys still exist?  If so hit me up, I've used to pay during the era of early wakfu.  My IGN is Zeebs

5 0
Score : 40

Here is a fresh invite to our discord just in case the one in the main post is outdated
https://discord.gg/ZbPtvj

We'd be happy to have you join our guild of peanuts, I will personally send you your invitation in-game as soon as Remington server is up and running again so stay tuned.

-YukiOaks

4 -2
Score : 30

BoxOfDoubloons|2018-11-12 00:49:34
Do u guys still exist?  If so hit me up, I've used to pay during the era of early wakfu.  My IGN is Zeebs

Of course we do! We'll drop an invitation asap! Meanwhile you can join our discord to take a look around happy
4 -5
Score : 275

I'm interested, my name is "I'M Mentally Disordered"

3 -1
Score : 40

Welcome, Come online and i'll send you your invite asap. Meanwhile you can join our discord channel

https://discord.gg/upuMY8

~Yukioaks

3 -3
Score : 56

hello, id like to join smile im new to remington server, ign jitters or glissando

3 0
Score : 30

Azailia123|2018-11-27 00:07:56
hello, id like to join smile im new to remington server, ign jitters or glissando

Hello! We'll add you as soon as possible! In the meanwhile you can join us on discord if you have one, otherwise: see you in game!! happy
~ Lady Mole
5 -5
Score : 119

The thread has been updated! happy

6 -6
Score : 18

Hell yeah! We rock!

7 -5

The thread has been updated! We are active and still recruiting fire

7 -8
Score : 7

I recently joined and i really enjoy it here :3
Even tho i react allergic to nuts lol

8 -7

Not anymore Yas hahaha

0 0

Someone with multiple accounts has just spread his love by downvoting many of the comments up there! A negative number or a coward action won't stop us, I'm so sorry.

6 0
Score : 58

oh god u too ?

1 0
Score : 57

This guild is truly great. The people are active and helpful, dedicated to making sure everyone enjoys themselves. If your not sure and want a taste of what it’s like, join the discord and ask! Be you new, old or returning, I think everyone can make good friends here.

5 0

The guild is so good because we have people like you Rune!

0 0
Score : 613

I had trouble sleeping, and Marilyn ran my lowbie through moogrs 50, and jacqs told a spooky story about game bugs.

10/10 would insomnia again

5 0
Score : 45

I would love to join smile, I am returning to the game and love to run comp dungs smile

3 0
Respond to this thread