Score : 3

Hi, i would like to join too.

Ign: Recentus​​​​​

0 0
Score : 104

Glad to you have in the guild now Recentus!! biggrin

0 0
Score : 1

Hey I would love to join the guild if you are still recruiting.
My IGN:Greynor lv 55 Iop
My time zone is (UTC+02:00) and I play whenever I can

0 0
Score : 209

Hello there i am a returning Player. Wakfu has a new features now which is invading other nations. I am interested to join in this guild.

My character name is "Strygwyr The Bloodseeker" .Please Guild Recruiters Add me. I am level 112

0 0

Welcome to the guild Blood!! biggrin

0 0
Score : 339
Updating my client atm, will invite ya all once im online!~
0 0
Score : 58

Hey guys returning player here, I'm GMT +1
Ign Zyphernix, level 155 mask

0 0
Score : 39

Hello, we are two new players from France (UTC +2), 'Zelda Van Étaipyr' (Masqueraider lvl 96) and 'Hylaidrole' (Pandawa lvl 93). We'd be glad to join you all if it is possible! 

0 0

Hi i would like to join im a returning player but i didnt go that far so im new haha.
UTC -4
Char name: Omenet
I usually play when i return from work

0 0
Score : 163

invite
ign: zehir

0 0
Score : 1616

Hello lvl 187, I'd like to join - IGN: Klaerken

0 0

Sorry that we're too late to invite, hope you'll have a good time at Wakfu again!! smile

0 0
Score : 24

Id love to join if your still open IGN: Sangoowo

0 0
Score : 2

Me and my brother would like to join.  We played on the NA server (only got to high 30s) before switching over to international.  My ign is "Bobby Big Plays" and his is "Roguemob"

0 0
Score : 2

We made like 3 characters each on the NA server all level 30s, Lol.

0 0

Hey, I'd like to get back into the game, when can I find someone to guild me? ign: "Clean The Bloody Carpet"

0 0
Score : 140

Came back after playing on release, my characters were on Nox but I'm playing new people on Remi, no luck on contacting anyone from the first post, hopefully you can message me when you get online ! IGN: Distoh

0 0

Welcome to the guild Distoh!!

0 0

If you are still recruiting, I'd like to join ^^
I've only been playing a few days, and my timezone is weird, I'm in New Zealand, but I'm on a lot smile

IGN: Xetaria

0 0

Seems you guys must only be on during the 7 hours I sleep, I can never get in contact with anyone xD

0 0
Score : 33

Heya i would like to join, My ign is Noobstar just send me a pm, was trying to contact you guys but its miday atm i guess. smile

0 0

Yeah, I keep trying to contact someone too, but no one ever seems to be online when I try! Lol

0 0

yo ! if u still have some empty spaces i would be glad to join you , Lvl 61 cra here  , IGN:Telyra

0 0

Welcome to the guild Telyra!!

0 0
Score : 78

Hey there, guys! Returning player here. I was out of Wakfu for more than a year, but now I feel like playing again. So, if there's still room in your guild, I'd love to join! 

IGN: Ardrock
Class: Cra
Level: 154

See you in Wakfu!

0 0

Welcome to the guild Ard!!

0 0
Score : 20

Hello i would like to join i did start this game recently and would be nice to have someone to talk and do stuff together, ign ProBow/ProHeal/Protank

0 0
Score : 167

Hey I'm a returning player from Nox, but restarting on Remington and would love to join the guild biggrin

IGN: Justice Beaver, Michael Scarn and Lloyd Gross

0 0

Hi all!! I want to update your guild's contact person list biggrin

1. Max Rockatansky
  2. The Bancho
  3. Papa Time
  4. Gillya
  5. Alasta Leonheart
  6. Ulipe
  7. The Wanderer's Gamble
  8. Aen-Nepuri