FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 188

The WhiteWolf Clan [New English Speaking Guild]

By Arejanduro - MEMBER - April 01, 2018, 04:40:49
Reactions 64
Score : 41
Hey, Im a level 70 xelor, timezone is  UTC/GMT +3 hours, usually play from 6 to late night.

Score : 331
tell us your ign, we would love to have you as part of our clan ^^
-Bancho
Score : 83
Shout out to - Gillya - for creating this awesome post!
Score : 98
Shout out to all potential new members!!
Just remember, when you need a fun guild where you can yourself and have fun, we will welcome you with cookies and candies tongue
Score : 23
Did you guys go from Greywolf to Whitewolf?
The Leader from Greywolf Clan was inactive for a month now so we made a new guild from the officers of it and here it is, the whitewolf clan
Bump! Still welcoming new players! we would glad to have you in our family biggrin just pm me or the other officers above 
-Bancho
We are always Recruiting biggrin, also don't forget to check this thread every now and then to keep tracks on the upcoming events biggrin
Score : 145
hi I'd like to join , I'm mostly online , just tell me a time when you guys are on

in game name : Dahitro
Sorry for being so late D:, but as soon as you get online i will get someone to invite you biggrin
Score : 1
Finished dofus and i'm starting to get into wakfu, and need a good guild for that if u guys would have me wink 
IGN: Dialgia
Oh nice! Welcome, also sorry for being late u.u as soon as you get online you'll be invited
You can pm me for invites since im online for today biggrin 
-The Bancho
are you still on , I can't seem to catch you guys lol
Score : 37
Hey biggrin Finally a guild that does what a guild is supposed to do — promote human interaction! If you guys are interesnted I'd be happy to join (I'm lvl 55 and I play 2-3 days a week, when I have some time after work).

Cheers!
Tell me when will you be online and ill wait for you around that time for the invite ;D 
we would love to have you in our family
For those interested in joining drop in your time zone and what time youre usually online so officers online at that time can invite you biggrin
I'm on today from 12-6 ( GMT +1)
Apology for those who are still waiting for an invite from us, we will try to contact you guys as soon as possible!! smile
Score : 180
Heyho! Me and my girlfriend just returned to Wakfu and are looking for a guild like yours!
We last played in 2012 and made new characters to experience all the new content and stuff.

my IGN: Honua Koena
her IGN: Rheo

(We are usually online after 8 pm (GMT+1) and sometimes earlier on weekends.)
Score : 1
Hi, I'm a Dofus veteran and just started Wakfu. I'm online a lot, random sleeping pattern so can't really give a time..

IGN: Uliuliuli
Ah, almost forgot! Welcome to the guild!! biggrin
Score : 130
Meow clem & clem

Score : 24
Hey there,

I've played this game on and off over the years and I'm trying to get back into it. I am usually on between 9pm  -  2am gmt. thanks a bunch ahead of time for throwing me an invite and I look forward to joining your clan guild biggrin
Score : 292
You've got a cool guild resume, I love it.
I wish you all prosper!
Thanks!!! also credits to gilya our guild's majestic cat for creating the forum template biggrin
Score : 37
So far I've been unsuccessful in reaching you guys but I still have faith biggrin 
Ill be online for today so just reply into thsi thread biggrin ill invite you asap or you can accept my friend request here and ill message you our discord channel~
Score : 2
Hiii The-Test here c:
Maybe reply with an hour when i can get an invite biggrin

Welcome Test tongue
Score : 180
Heyho again, we've also been unsuccessful in reaching you so far, but you seem to be quite invite-happy today!
Randgri|2018-04-08 15:44:58

my IGN: Honua Koena
her IGN: Rheo

Sorry for clogging this thread up :'D
No worries~ im messaging our guildies to invite you whenever they go online since i cant seem to catch you guys up online anyways we will be glad to have you two ^^
Respond to this thread