By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 104

The Greywolf Clan ( new guild )

By Dony7 - MEMBER - January 29, 2018, 07:45:53

Hello fellow Wakfu players ! We are a new guild and we're looking for english speaking friendly players to level up, fight in dungeons, craft and participate in PVP. The main objective is for everyone to have fun and build a friendly comunity to enjoy playing this game. If you're interested whisper me ( Reginald Stone ) or one of the officers ( Strumfeasca , Ahzem , Crimson Kiara , The Wanderer's Gamble ) in-game. Thank you and hope to hear from you in-game !
PS : You can also leave a message here with your in-game name.

5 0
Reactions 71
Score : 16

Hello! I'm interested in joining, hit me up whenever you can biggrin IGN: Grimlick

1 0

I tried but i did not found you online.

0 0
Score : 54

Me and dony we know eachother from a lot of other games . We want to start a guild with friendly persons. We play casual. A new guy has joined the other day also. If you want to learn the game together with us you are all welcome. 

We did some dungeons and had a lot of fun . We are all around lvl 50 , we help new players to run dungeons and level up fast. You keep all the gear from low lvl dungeons. We actually help players not from the guild. Give us a shout if you are in the zone. HATHELAS greyhound or Strumfeasca.

0 0

Up

0 0
Score : 1

I want to join, do you accept people from any time zone? my in game name is Ahzem.

0 0

I want to join too, my ign is Vaeslayer

0 0

Hmm i don't seem to catch you guys online.

0 0

welcome all . We almost gave up in recruting but these days we go a lot of nice people with different range of levels. 

0 0
Score : 195

Don't give up, instead, sign me up biggrin Ign: Max Rockatansky

0 0

add me Stylyphus

0 0

You are all welcome. We will try to give all of you officer ranks so we can cover the time when me and Dony we are not online. I finally got my infernal set but i need lvl 64 now .. 

1 0
Score : 3556

Which server?

Arejanduro|2018-02-14 09:08:23
Remington

Hmmm, don't think I've seen members around Astrub.
0 0
Remington
0 0

Hi everyone! biggrin

We are still growing and still looking for new members who are easy going and fun.

2 0

Gilly ask the guys to take you into dungeons so you can equip the infernal set :-) 

I am having an extra set of infernal for a new recruit. But we need to get you first at 63. 

Gilly already has her set. 

We will try tonight the bwork dungeons 57+ and maybe lunar altar 63+ if we have enough people. 

1 0

In case anyone is wondering, we're still recruiting for new members! biggrin don't be shy and write your name here or contact any of us

0 0
Score : 125

Hey - Papa Time, hit me up when you're online!

Edit: Is there a specific time any of the listed chars will be online at? Will make it easier if we're in different time zones

0 0

Sure , send a mesage to Strumfeasca when you are in game.

0 0
We need to personalize this little bit don't you think ? :') make attractive to everyone who enter looking for a guild
1 0

We are looking for new players and returning players who want to play in a friendly guild . We have only two rules : play whatever class you want and second : have fun with the guild members. We strongly believe that doing something you dont like will limit your experience and in the end make you quit. We try to help the new players as much as we can with gear and dungeons. What good is a pack without puppies ? We grow and evolve together , we laugh and do lots of silly things together. No pressure, really. Do your things in your way with our help. 

The updated officer list with invite rights are : Strumfeasca , Ahzem, Max Rockatansky, Gillya , Wanderer's Gamble . Someone look for dony's cra name , i can't spell it :-):-)
I will keep it updated . 

Haldir greenleaf yes smile 

1 0
Score : 36

I believe it's grennleaf something ? xD

0 0
Guys we are leveling up as fast as we can to help out new members with everything that you need smile
1 0
Score : 86

can i join u ? IGN:Callmebeast

2 0
Respond to this thread